Chapter 22~

The following week the school had a holiday but the school was having a fundraiser. Tiffany planned to go to the fundraiser but early in the morning she got a call from her unnie.

Hyoyeon: "Yah Pany-ah! Guess what!? We're coming to visit you in Seoul today!"

Tiffany: "Jjin jjah!? Then I'll bring you to my school's fundraiser."

The girls said their goodbyes and soon met each other at Tiffany's new house. They excitedly hugged each other and on the way to Tiffany's school they did a lot of catching up.

At the gates, Tiffany and her friends saw students and townspeople milling about. From the crowd, a voice called out to Tiffany.

Wooyoung: "Pany!" *runs over and hugs her* "Ahh are these your friends?"

They all greeted each other but Wooyoung hurried off because he was needed at a stand.

Yoona: "Yah! Omo is that Wooyoung?"

Yuri: "Omo omo omo!! He's so cute and charming!"

Taeyeon: "Back off girls. He's already Pany's man." *winks* All of the girls laughed. Just then, Dara stalked over and turned up her nose in disgust.

Dara: "I should've known that you brought your Busan friends here. It reeks of fish every time one of you comes. Guess that sea port of yours doesn't really help you get the boys huh?"

Just when Hyoyeon was getting fired up, someone tapped Dara on the shoulder.

Jessica: "Well your perfume smells like murdered flowers so I wouldn't be talking Dara."

Dara flushed a brilliant red and quickly glared at Jessica and her friends and stalked away.

Hyoyeon: *smiling* "Daebakk!" *high fives Jessica*

Soon after that showdown, the girls were introduced to each other. They got along so well that Pany couldn't help thinking that they would make a great girl group. For once, Tiffany was satisfied with her life and she hoped it would stay that way.