Chapter 18~

That night Tiffany couldn't sleep. Thoughts about Wooyoung floated in her head. Her father was already sleep, so she quietly snuck out to take a walk. She headed to downtown Seoul. It was almost midnight so most of the shops were already closed. The fresh air cleared her mind and she began to relax.

As she walked by a club, Tiffany walked by a group of middle-aged men and as she walked by one whistled. She ignored them and sped up her walk.

Man: "Yah! How's it going?" He started to follow her with some of his friends.

Tiffany continued to walk without answering them. Her heart raced as they followed her around the corner.

Man: "Yah it's not nice to ignore people!" He grabbed her hand and spun her around. The man pushed her up against the wall while his friends laughed. His breath reeked of alcohol.

Tiffany: "Jebal! Let go of me!!" She struggled out of his grip and ran down the street. The men ran after her through the streets. She ran as fast as she could.

Tiffany: *thinks* "This can't be happening! Umma please help me!"

Tiffany was getting tired and the men were slowly catching up to her. She rounded the corner panting.

Tiffany: *thinks* "I have to lose them."

All of a sudden a pair of hands pulled her into the alleyway. No one could hear her scream because on of the person's hands were covering her mouth. The person pushed her against the wall and told her to be quiet. Tiffany closed her eyes and prayed for the best.