Chapter 13~

The rest of the week went by agonizingly slow. Although Dara wasn't bothering Tiffany anymore, Tiffany could still feel Dara eyeing her on occasion. Not only that but Wooyoung now couldn't be a part of her regular life.

Wooyoung: "Ah Pany! Just the girl I was looking for. We should hang out soon! How about this Friday? Neh?"

Tiffany: "Umm mianhae Wooyoung-ah. I can't."

Without another word Tiffany hurried off, leaving behind a very confused Wooyoung. Out of the corner of her eye Tiffany saw Dara smile. Dara then ran up to Wooyoung.

Dara: "Oppa! I couldn't help but overhear your conversation with Pany. Maybe she doesn't want to hang out with you. We can hang out if you want."

Tiffany: *thinks* "Ahh Wooyoung I DO want to hang out with you....but I can't."

After a week had passed, Tiffany began to feel lonely without Wooyoung. She decided to call up her friends back in Busan.

Hyoyeon: "Yah Pany! It's been so long since we heard from you."

Taeyeon: "How have you been Saengie?"

Tiffany: "I've been ok. I miss you guys so much. There's this girl who hates me for some reason."

Yoona: "How could someone possibly hate you unnie?!"

Yuri: "Neh! She doesn't know what she's missing out on."

Tiffany continued to tell them all about Wooyoung and Dara. She even included her new friends. When their phone call ended, Tiffany was feeling a bit better with their words of encouragement.

The next day Tiffany's spirits were lifted even higher. On the doors to the school there was a sign that read: Please join in for the annual dance competition!! Everyone mist sign up by April 22 in order to participate. Can you beat the invincible, undefeated champion, Dara Park? The challenge is on!

Tiffany: *thinks* "This is it! I can finally beat Dara at this. I know I can."

Tiffany ran to the office and signed up for the competition. If Dara was gonna be that way, there was no way Tiffany was going down without a fight.