Chapter 25~

Panting, Tiffany rounded the corner and ran smack into Dara causing them both to fall down.

Tiffany: "Ahh! Mianhae Dara! Omo are you crying?"

Dara: "Leave me alone! Aigoo." Without another word she ran out into the courtyard.

Tiffany: "Dara! Are you ok? I-I...I saw what happened. It's ok I can help you."

Dara: "Aneeyo! You talk to me like a little kid. I don't need YOUR help."

Tiffany: "Jebal...I can really help you. Jjin jjah."

Dara sighed and started to break down again. Tiffany slowly hugged her but this time Dara didn't resist. Finally she calmed down.

Dara: *sigh* "It's just....I never had any competition in this school until...you came along. It made me act in ways I shouldn't have. And I shouldn't have made that comment about your mom. M-mianhae." The words came out of Dara's mouth uneasily.

Eventually Dara and Tiffany opened up to each other. It was still awkward but it was progress. It was if Dara's father had shed a light on her foul actions. They walked home together and by the end of it Tiffany and Dara had shared some laughs.

Dara: "Uhh Pany?"

Tiffany: "Neh?"

Dara: "Gomawo....for you know..asking if I was ok and such."

Tiffany: "Chun maneyo. Well I'll cya tomorrow. Annyong."

Dara: "Neh, annyong."

Tiffany smiled for she had made a friend and one less enemy.