Chapter 24~

Tiffany hurried to the office. Mr.Park's office was on the other side of the building. When Tiffany got there she was about to knock but she saw Dara talking with her dad.

Tiffany: *thinks* "I better wait outside then."

Mr.Park: "Dara do you know why I called you here."

Dara: "Aneeyo."

Mr.Park: "You're going to live with your mother in the United States."

Dara: "BWA?!?! Appa wae?!"

Mr.Park: "Your grades have been declining lately and your behavior has gotten out of hand. Jjin jjah I don't know what has gotten into you lately!"

Dara: "Appa it's nothing. It's a phase everyone goes through."

Mr.Park: "Well this phase has been going on far too long. Your flight is in three weeks."

Dara: "I can't live with umma! She's despicable."

Mr.Park: "Never speak of your umma that way. She's a wonderful woman."

Dara: "Ah jjin jjah? Then why did you leave her!?"

Mr.Park: "She's a great woman who had differences from me. We both decided it was for the best."

Dara: "Appa aneeyo! You're ruining my life!" Without another word, Dara burst out of the office in tears and ran down the hall without a backwards glance.

Tiffany tentatively knocked on the door.

Mr.Park: *rubbing his temples and sighed* "Yeh come in."

Tiffany quickly and quietly signed up for the camping trip and left the office. After she had securely closed the door, she ran after Dara.