Chapter 30~

Chapter 30~

Tiffany opened her eyes and gasped in surprise. There was a clearing with a small campfire. There was a picnic blanket and twinkling strands of small lights surrounded the clearing.

Tiffany: "Wooyoung....did you make this for...me?"

Wooyoung: *smirks* "You like it? I'm pretty talented neh?"

Tiffany jumped and gave Wooyoung a hug.

Tiffany: "Neh very talented." *winks*

He took her hand a led her over to the picnic blanket. They laid down together and looked at the stars. Their hands were intertwined and they lay close to each other. Tiffany inhaled and caught a whiff of Wooyoung's cologne. She snuggled closer into him. It was 2 minutes before midnight, and before the fireworks would go off. Wooyoung sat up.

Tiffany: "Bwa? Is there something wrong?"

Wooyoung took her hands and looked deep into her eyes.

Wooyoung: "Pany, there's something I've been meaning to tell you something for a very long time. Ever since I met you, I felt as if my life had a new meaning. I knew that you were something really special. Jjin jjah. I couldn't figure it out but now I know."

Tiffany: "Neh. Bwa?"

Wooyoung: "Saranghae."

He leaned in closer to her and their lips met. The fireworks exploded and so did Tiffany's heart. When they separated, Tiffany smiled.

Tiffany: "Saranghae Wooyoung." And now Tiffany was sure of it.