Chapter 29~

After the incident with Wooyoung's ankle, Tiffany was constantly by his side. They went to the lakeside together often and bathed in the sunlight.

Soon the last day of the camping trip came. All of the students were out on the field getting ready for the annual fireworks celebration.

Tiffany: "Dara-ssi, do you and your friends want to join my friends for the fireworks celebration."

Dara seemed to think about it but said "Neh...I would like that." *smiles*

They made their way over to the field where their friends were already waiting for them. It was a clear night and the stars were coming out. The teachers were barbecuing and the smell of food filled the air. The girls were having lots of fun and then suddenly Tiffany felt a tap on her shoulder.

Wooyoung: "Yah Pany, can I steal you away for the celebration?"

Tiffany looked back at her friends and they nodded encouragingly. As Tiffany walked away with her hand in Wooyoung's, she felt a pair of eyes following her. Looking back she met eyes with Dara. Frantically, she thought that Dara didn't like this but Dara did something surprising. She flashed Tiffany and genuine smile and gave her a thumbs up.

Wooyoung lead her into the woods.

Wooyoung: "Close your eyes." *covers her eyes with his hands*

Tiffany: "Yah oppa! Where are you taking me?"

Wooyoung: "I can't tell you!"

Tiffany: "Wae?!"

Wooyoung: "It's a secret."

They walked a but farther.

Wooyoung: "Now.....open your eyes."