Chapter 11~

That Saturday, Tiffany brought her friends to meet Wooyoung and his friends at the entrance to the COEX Mall.

Wooyoung: "Ah Pany. Sorry but Jay and Junsu couldn't make it today."

Tiffany: "Gwen channa."

Junhl nudged Taecyeon.

Junho: "Well lookie here. There are 5 girls and 5 boys. You know what that means keke." *winks*

Taecyeon: "Haha date time!!"

All of the girls laughed at their joke. Soon they headed jnto the COEX Mall and unintentionally, the 10 students had coupled off. Wooyoung and Tiffany were left alone. As they were walking through the aquarium, they bumped into someone unexpected.

Wooyoung: "Ah Dara-ssi anyong! Annyonghasaeyo Mr.Park."

Dara: *brightly* "Oppa!! Anyong!"

Mr.Park: "Wooyoung! Since when were you as tall as me?! I remember when you and Dara were so little. Aish time goes by fast. Ah who is this?" He pointed to Tiffany.

Wooyoung: "This is Tiffany. She just moved here from Busan."

Mr.Park: "Ahh is she your girlfriend?"

At these words Tiffany could sense Dara stiffen and she glared at Tiffany.

Wooyoung: *blushing* "Aneeyo, aneeyo! She's just a close friend."

From a nearby store, Mrs.Park called to her family. They took their leave and Wooyoung and Tiffany were left alone again. After dinner, everyone met up. They said their goodbyes and once again, Wooyoung walked Tiffany home.

On the doorstep Tiffany turned around.

Tiffany: "Gomawo for today. It was really fun!" She gave Wooyoung a kiss on the cheek and she rushed inside without waiting for his reaction.

Tiffany: *thinks* "Aish! What came over me?! That was risky. Omo how am I suppsed to face him on Monday now? Aigoo.."