Chapter 21~part 2

Tiffany desperately held on to Wooyoung's hand as her legs dangled in the air. People below were gasping and screaming for help. One of the workers tried going on the rope but it made the problem worse. The rope lurched downwards and Tiffany's hand started to slip.

Tiffany: "Wooyoung I'm slipping! Ottoke?!"

Wooyoung strained with all of his strength to keep holding Tiffany.

Wooyoung: "Pany swing back and forth so we can swing you back up here."

Tiffany followed his instructions and with Wooyoung's strength, she swung up back on to the rope crashing into Wooyoung. Their faces were close together and Tiffany couldn't help but blush.

Tiffany: *whispering* "Gomawo oppa. You saved me." She gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

••••

Although the day had started out rough, Tiffany and Wooyoung ended the day with a relaxing activity. They climbed on to the ferris wheel. It stopped and Tiffany and Wooyoung were at the very top. The sun was setting and Wooyoung slowly wrapped his arms around Tiffany.

Wooyoung: "I really care for you Pany you know that?"

Tiffany: "I know. I really care for you too. And I'm so glad that I met you because you helped me through a lot. Jjin jjah. After my umma died, I thought I would never find happiness again but I did. It was you."

Wooyoung: "My mom is also absent from my life too but in a different way than yours. After my father got injured in the army and lost his memories, she became addicted to smoking and other destructive things. Ever since then she's been in rehab and I take care of myself."

Tiffany and Wooyoung spent the rest of the night at a nearby dock spilling out their secrets. Tiffany had never felt more comfortable with anyone before than what she felt with Wooyung.

At the end of the night, when she said goodbye to Wooyoung, Tiffany had the sudden thought that she actually loved Wooyoung.