Chapter 21~part 1

That Saturday Wooyoung stopped by Tiffany's house so they could go to Lotte World together. Thu took the subway and finally reached Lotte World.

Tiffany: "Wahh!! It's so big. How are we supposed to go through it all in one day."

Wooyoung: "We have all night too." *winks*

The day started out very relaxed and they walked through the park, marveling at the sights. All of sudden, Tiffany felt Wooyoung's hand next to hers. She looked over at him but we was looking straight ahead. Soon enough their fingers were intertwined and Tiffany smiled.

Tiffany: *winks* "Are we actually becoming...a couple?!"

Tiffany hadn't realized it until now but she really did care about Wooyoung.

Wooyoung: "Wah! Look at that rope course! Do you wanna climb it?" It looked awfully high to Tiffany but being as adventurous as she was, she agreed.

Together they climbed through the rope course and finally they got to the last obstacle. It was a high rope suspended over water. They just had to cross the rope before they got to the ending platform. Being the guy, Wooyoung stepped out on to the rope first. Tiffany closely followed.

About halfway through, the rope above Tiffany's head was getting farther and farther out of her reach. The kids on the other end were obnoxiously bouncing.

Tiffany: "Wooyoung-ah! I think I'm about to fall. Ottoke?!"

Wooyoung: "Gwen channa we only have a little bit left. Follow me Pa-" Before he could finish his sentence, the rope lurched from the kids' bouncing. Tiffany lost her balance and screamed as she fell. As quick as lightning, Wooyoung outstretched his hand and caught her. Now Tiffany was suspended in mid-air above the water 25 ft below.

Tiffany: "Oppa!! I'm scared ottoke, ottoke?!"

Wooyoung: "Gwen channa, gwen channa. Don't worry. I won't let you go I promise. I'll never let you go."