Chapter 12~part 1

Monday came along and Tiffany was scared to face Wooyoung again. Halfway through the day Tiffany still hadn't run into Wooyoung.

In English class Dara glared at Tiffany as she sat down.

Dara: "Hey umm Pany? May I borrow a pencil?"

Surprised that Dara was actually asking her of all people, Tiffany slowly handed Dara her pencil pouch. Dara took out a pencil and smiled as she gave the pencil pouch back.

Tiffany: *thinks* "That was weird..."

As they were working, Dara suddenly calls out.

Dara: "Omo!! My necklace is gone! My mother gave that to me. Ottoke?!"

Teacher: "Gwen channa Dara. We will find it."

Everyone gets up and looks for Dara's necklace.

Dara: "Omo!! Pany why do you have my necklace?!"

Tiffany: "Bwa?!"

Tiffany whirled around and found Dara pointing at her pencil pouch. Dara hurries over to it and pulls out her missing necklace.

Dara: "You're a theif!! Yah jugelle?!" She comes up to Tiffany and shoves her.

Tiffany: "Yah! I didn't steal it. Jjin jjah! YOU'RE the one who put it there Dara-ssi!" Tiffany shoves Dara back.

Teacher: "Yah!! Both of you cut it out! You can both meet me after school for a detention."

Sullenly, Tiffany sits down and glares at Dara. Dara smiles back cruelly and puts her necklace back on.

••••

Wooyoung: "Yah Pany! I heard you have a detention today after school with Mr.Bom. Keke Tiffany Hwang's good streak has finally been tarnished." *winks*

Tiffany: "Yah!! I don't want to be a bad kid! Shido. *sigh* it was Dara again!!"

Wooyoung: "Well good luck at detention. I heard Mr.Bom is really tough. Cya tomorrow!" Wooyoung then heads out of school and Tiffany trudged to Mr.Bom's room for detention with Dara.