Chapter 5~

"Do you KNOW how popular he is?!" Sooyoung exclaimed. Tiffany looked up and sure enough Wooyoung was staring at her. When their eyes met Wooyoung waved excitedly at her. Tiffany couldn't help but smile as she waved back. Then Jessica jerked her head in the other direction.

"Aigoo! Not only do you have Wooyoung's attention! You caught Dara's eye too. The headmaster's daughter and the most popular girl in school!" Tiffany looked over and she saw the same girl who had been staring at her during homeroom. As if Dara had heard her name, she got up from her table and headed towards Tiffany's. Dara's friends CL, Minzy, and Bom smirked as Dara made her way over. "Don't trust her. She's like a snake waiting in tall grass," Sunny hissed through clenched teeth.

Finally Dara stood in front of her table. "Aish you really need better taste in friends Tiffany," she said as she smiled. Although she was smiling, Dara's eyes remained cold. "I'm still appalled that appa would allow people like Miss long legs and ice princess into a prestigious school like this," she said as she disdainfully glanced at Sooyoung and Jessica. "Why don't you sit with me and the other unnies over there?" Tiffany didn't like how Dara had insulted her new friends so Tiffany declined the offer.

Dara was taken aback that Tiffany had actually refused her offer. Then she shrugged and said "suit yourself." As she walked away she knocked Sunny's juice into Sunny's lap. Sunny jumped up and indignantly cried "Yah!!!" Dara just laughed and said "looks like little Sunny had an accident!" The people around the girls in the courtyard burst into laughter. "That's Miss Sandara Park for you," muttered Sunny.