Chapter Nineteen

Evelyn's pov

You can see Mason's face just fall, getting pale. You can see tears forming in his eyes.I feel just bad for him and Cassie. They didn't even have time to get used to the idea.
'Thank you doctor' Liam says, because no one else is able to say anything. Mason just sits down and puts his head into his hands. Niall sits down next to him and puts his hand in Mason's back. I look at Liam, who seems more mad than sad. I frown. He looks at me and his face softens. I'm afraid of what he will do. He seemed so mad. Then, I get out my phone. It's enough. It's time to get badass. I am done with seeing what they do to everyone.

Hello T,

Do you seriously want to go to prison or do you have a new hobby ? Tell Danielle that I'm totally getting her ass in jail. You can't kill my baby, so now I can just tell the cops that it was her. Thanks for killing a baby.

-E

I hit send and walk to Liam. I'm not sure that he knows that it wasn't Thom, but Danielle.
'Li, it was Danielle' he looks at me.
'What the hell. I didn't know she was fucked up as well' I just nod.
'I'm going to the police' I say. He frowns.
'You have no prove'
'Yes, I do. I'm sure Cassie wants her in jail as well. She'll have to get a statement, but I'm sure she'll do that' Liam just nods. Mason suddenly stands up and walks into Cassie's room. Amy and I follow him.
'How are you feeling?' Mason asks her. I take a good look at Cassie. She has red eyes, probably from crying. Her face is pale. And she looks exhausted.
'I'm not sure. It hurts inside. I'm not sure what I feel or how I feel about it' she answers.
'Cassie ? I know it's early, but do you want to give a statement to the police, so they can do something about Danielle?' she looks at me.
'No, I want to do something else. I want to make her go crazy. She needs attention. I'm going to ignore her, till she wants to do something again and then I'll go after her. And as last, I'll go to the police. But thank you for wanting to help me' she says. I actually like her idea. A girl like Danielle will go crazy without attention. She'll try to get a new idea and then we'll strike. I nod and smile at Cassie.

2 hours later, Liam and I are sitting on his bed.
'I still don't understand why they want to hurt a girl like you. You're the sweetest girl I've ever met' Liam says. I just smile. That's all I ever hear, I am a sweet girl. Nothing else, just sweet. I'm getting tired of it.
'And, you're the best, most beautiful, funniest, intellegent girl I've ever met' Liam continues. I look at him and see he is looking at me with a smile on his face. I smile as well and let me fall into him. He just puts his arms around me and we sit like that for a while.
'It's all my fault that Cassie lost her baby' I say. Liam pulls away so he is looking at me. He frowns and looks sad at the same time.
'If we never met like this, Danielle wouldn't want to hurt me, and they would've never gone after Cassie. Now, she lost her baby because of me. It's not fair' I just look down. I'm the reason Eleanor and Louis broke up, I'm the reason my parents are dead and I'm the reason Cassie and Mason lost their baby. Everyone ends up getting hurt, because of me. I want to stand up, but Liam pulls me back.
'Listen, none of it is your fault. It's not your fault Danielle is a crazy bitch and that Thom is a maniac. I'm still not sure what Tyler is doing in this whole story, but he is an asshole. It's not your fault that Danielle is in love with me and wants to hurt you because of being with me. It's not your fault, you hear me?' I don't have time to answer, because he just kisses me. But this time, it's different. This kiss has more meaning that it's ever had. It's more desperate. He puts one hand on my cheek and the other on my hip. I put my arms around his neck. He lifts me up and puts me down on his lap. His hands move under my shirt, on my bare hip. They stay there though. Liam won't do things I don't want and I love that about him. He lays me down on his bed and lays on top of me. I put one of my hands under his shirt on his back. I just move my finger over his back. He pulls back and looks at me. He keeps looking at me and he smiles.
'God, you're beautiful' he whispers. I smile and blush and kiss him quick.
'I love you Eve' he says. I look up and smile. It's the first time he said it, with so much meaning and so much love in his eyes. He really means it.
'I love you too Li' he smiles and kisses me. When I first saw Liam, I never thought he could be like this. I thought he was this badboy, punching people for fun. But he isn't. He is just a normal guy, with a few mistakes in the past.
We just lay on his bed. Cassie has been texting me that she is home again. Tomorrow, back to school. I could kill Danielle for doing this to Cassie, but I don't want to be like them. We need to do this an other way, but no one really knows what is best. I just hope that nobody ends up dead anymore.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hiii (:

I have no idea how to change the cast, but I want Evelyn to be portrayed by Ashley Benson.

And thank you to everyone who reads this :) I really do try to make each chapter better (:

xxxx Pascalle