Chapter Six

Evelyn's Pov

It's sunday now. Tomorrow is school. But sunday also means that my parents are coming back today. I don't wanna go home to be honest. Karen has been so sweet to me. Between Liam and me is everything amazing. He is just so sweet and caring. 

Karen explained how Liam's past has been bad but that he changed a lot. I helped Karen cook in the evenings and helped her clean up after wards. I just wanted to help her as she let me stay at their house. 

I'm now packing my stuff again so I can go home in a few. Liam comes into his room. 

"Why don't you stay here and tell your parents you're staying at a friends' house" Liam asks. 

"I wish, but they won't let me" I say. 

"Beside, they already texted they are on their way home" I say. Liam just nods and sits down on his bed. 

"Are you affraid of what people will think ? And with people, I also mean you friends" Liam asks. I stop with what I'm doing and turn towards him. He is looking at me with concern in his eyes. 

"I actually don't know if I'm affraid or not. I mean, I care what people think, but in other ways, I don't. I am happy and that's what I care about. It's just that I hope my friends won't hate me or something" 

"They hate me" Liam says. 

"They don't, they just don't know you" 

"I'll come and sit with you with lunch okay?" he asks and I nod. 

"Yea sure" I then finish packing. 

I left Liam's house around 4 and I'm now cooking myself and my parents dinner. I don't know what time they'll be home, but they'll probably be hungry. I am making some pasta with chicken through it. I put it on plates and put it on the table. It's 5.30 PM, my parents should be home soon. Just then, I get a text. 

From : Mum

Change of plans honey, we're staying the night at your sisters house. We drove past after we hit traffic and we're tired so we don't wanna drive any further. See you tomorrow xx Mum

I sigh and start eating the pasta. The leftover end up in the garbage bin. I clean everything up and text Eleanor. 

To : Eleaanoorr

Heyy ! Walking to school together tomorrow ? xxxx <3 

From : Eleaanoorr

Hey , yea suree ! How was your weekend ? 

I texted Eleanor the night I spend at Liam's where I was and the reason. She luckily didn't react weird, but I'll probably hear it tomorrow. 

To : Eleaanoorr

It was finee :) Parents still aren't home, staying at my sisters :( xxx

From : Eleaanoorr

You can stay over at mine if you want too xxx

After that, I grabbed my bag that I still hadn't unpacked and walked to Eleanor. 

Eleanor and I are laying on her bed watching some TV. She still hasn't mentioned Liam, but I know it's coming. I know El to well for that. 

"So, what's up with you and Liam?" here it is. 

"Uhm, I guess we're kinda dating" I say. 

"You guess ? Kinda?" 

"It's just that he hasn't official asked me to be his girlfriend, but we kiss and stuff so yea" 

"Okay" Eleanor looks at me. 

"I'm sorry, but I still don't trust that guy" Eleanor says. 

"Look, I know what you think of him, but you just heard stories. You don't know how he is when he is with me. He is cute and sweet and caring. He isn't as badboy-ish as he pretends to be. I talked to his mum and she said he had a hard past but that he changed. And I can see that. Just please, give him a chance" Eleanor sighs. 

"Fine, tell me everything" she says. We end up talking all night, and to my suprise, Eleanor reacted really well. She even wanted to see pictures we took. She promised that she won't jump to a conclussion before she got to know him. I also warned her that he is sitting with us with lunch, and she didn't even mind. 

It's monday morning and Eleanor and I are walking towards school. I texted Liam that I was with Eleanor so he didn't have to drive me to school. We're both just talking about shopping and stuff when we reach school. I see people looking at me, probably still from the last time Liam and I were seen together. I am thinking if I'm wearing the right outfit so people won't judge me. I am wearing dark skinny jeans, a grey loose shirt with 'Don't Go With The Flo' on it and I'm wearing black sandals. My hair is in a messy bun. I'm wearing sunglasses and a black bracelet. On my arm is my black bag. Eleanor looks at me and I just shrugg. Just then, I see Liam standing at his car. He smiles when he sees me and walks towards us. I hear Eleanor taking a deep breath, probably because he coming so close to us. 

"Hello beautiful" Liam says when he is in front of us. 

"Hi Li" I say back. He smiles and turns towards Eleanor. 

"I know you don't like me, but I'll do anything to earn your trust" he says. Eleanor nods with a small smile. 

"I'm going to find Lou, see you later Eve" Eleanor says and kisses my cheek, then walking away. I watch her walk away and then turn to Liam again. 

"Had fun with Eleanor?" he asks me. I nod. 

"Yea, it was good catching up with her" I say. Liam nods with a smile. He then leans in and softly kisses me. That's when everyone gasps. Liam smirks when he pulls away. 

"So, now everyone knows you're mine" He simply says. He grabs my hand and pulls me with him. People from all over the parkinglot are looking at us and staring. I feel really self consious. 

"Don't worry, you look beautiful babe" Liam whispers. I smile a bit and nod. Liam squeezes my hand while we walk into the school. 

----------------------------------------------

Hiii :)

I'm sorry if this is a crappy chapter, I just wanted to post one so I wrote it quite fast. 

I have 9 days left of my vacation till I fly home and I'm slowly starting to become depressed because of missing certain people, so there is a small chance I'll update more often because writing makes me kinda happier :) 

Outfit is on the side ! 

xxxx Pascalle <3