Chapter Thirty - Six

IMPORTANT BEFORE READING

Okay, so I know I said that there were going to be more chapters, but I changed my mind. I have like zero ideas left. So, I put everything in a long chapter, the longest I've ever written. I am sorry to disappoint you guys, but I promise you, this chapter is hopefully amazing!

Evelyn's pov

I walk around the house. We bought it. I'm incredibly happy. It's completely empty right now.

Liam and I are going to messure everything so we can start ordering stuff. We already saw a couch we really liked, but we don't know if it will look good with the size and stuff.

"I got it, babe" Liam says while walking into the area that is the living room. I smile at him and look around. I can't wait till this house is filled with out stuff, filled with memories. Memories that we will have forever. In the dark and in the light, the memories will last.

*3 weeks later*

Everything is going great. We painted the walls in our house just the way we like it. We put in a nice floor. We ordered all our stuff and today we're moving, cause the furniture is already in the house. I went back to my old house, where my sister is now living, and packed all my stuff. Then I went to Liam's and packed all my stuff from there. Liam packed his stuff and now everyone is helping us move. We have 6 cars full off stuff, Liam's, Karen's, Niall's, Mason's, Louis' and Harry's car are all loaded. The girls and I are going with my car.

We enter the house and all the boxes are in the living room. The boys and Karen are all on the couch.

"Let's get to work!" I yell. The boys all jump up and we start unpacking everything. I take my clothes boxes and bedroom boxes upstairs with me. The girls all help me with the clothes and the bedroom stuff. The bedroom looks absolutely amazing. Atleast, it's my style, so I love it.

Liam and my clothes are in the drawers. We have one big walk in closet and that's where all the fancy clothes that need hanging are.

The girls and I walk downstairs to help with the livingroom

The girls and I walk downstairs to help with the livingroom. Liam and the boys are doing an amazing job. I see Karen putting all the food and drinks away in the kitchen. I smile and start helping here with the plates and stuff.

When we're done, the kitchen looks like I want it. I smile and walk towards the livingroom.