Chapter Twenty - Five

Evelyn's pov

Liam parks the car and we both get out. We're standing in front of Louis' house, where the party is. Liam locks the car and takes my hand. We ring the doorbell and Louis opens the door. He hugs us when he sees us and lets us in. We walk into the living room and everyone is already there. I first hug Eleanor, then Amy, then Cassie and Mason and then Niall and Jade. When I look to the couch, I see Harry sitting there. He smiles slightly when he sees me. I walk over to him and hug him. First, he is a bit taken aback but then he hugs me back. I smile.
"How are you?" I ask him.
"I'm alright, thank you" I nod and smile. Liam is now shaking Harry's hand and smiling. I love this. I hate that we're missing Amber in this, but it's alright like this. We have atleast Harry back. Everyone has a drink in his hands. Louis wants to hand Liam and me a glass of champagne. Liam looks at me and I smile at him.
"Can I have a glass over water instead?" Louis nods and hands just Liam the glass. He puts the other one down and walks to the kitchen. I see Eleanor frowning at me. She knows I love champagne. Oh god. Louis comes back with a glass of water and I thank him. We all stand in a circle.
"To Louis and Eleanor!" Harry says. He seems happy right now. We all put our glasses together and then take a sip from our drinks.
"Can everyone stay like this for a second?" Liam then starts. Everyone was already getting ready to sit, but they stand back up when Liam asked that. Cassie, Amy and Eleanor all look at me with a confused look on their faces. Oh boy, here we go. Everyone looks at Liam now. He looks down at me and I frown. He seriously wants to tell me again ? He chuckles.
"Well, Eve and I want to tell you something. Personally, we're really happy about it, because we've been through a lot and I know we can handle it" they all look really curious. He looks now back at me. I think he really wants me to tell them.
"I'm pregnant" I just say. All their eyes widen, just like how Liam reacted and how Karen reacted. Cassie is the first one to run over to me and hug me really tight.
"I'm so happy for you ! Congratulations" she says. She kisses my cheek and hugs me again. I hug her really tight back.
"Thank you !" She pulls back and before I know it, Eleanor is in my arms, while Cassie hugs Liam.
"You're going to be the best mum babe" Eleanor says. I smile and get tears in my eyes. Then Amy hugs me and all the boys hug me. Jade hugs me as last. She doesn't realize what we've been through so I guess it's weird for her to understand why we're happy with it. But the others understand and that's what's important.

* A week later *

I'm walking with Eleanor through town to shop.
"God, I am so excited to shop ! Like when is the last time we've done that?" Eleanor goes. I think about it. It's been forever. We weren't really able to go out alone at some point. But now we are. We're able to do anything again.
"Way to long ! I've missed you like this !" I say. She smiles at me and then pulls me along into a shop. We start to look for clothes and shoes. Eleanor almost runs through the shop. She's so excited. I love seeing her like this. I'm so happy I got my friends back like this. Like we have a normal life. It feels amazing. I grab a few tops and dresses and fit them. I'm now 1 month pregnant, so I can wear anything I want, which is amazing. But I also buy some stuff in a few sizes bigger for in a few months. Eleanor buys a whole lot more and we walk out of the shop.

"So what do you want it to be ? A girl or a boy ?" she asks me when we sit at Starbucks.
"Honestly, a girl" she smiles.
"What does Liam want?"
"I think he wants a girl as well, but I would also like it to be a boy, so Liam can teach him how to play soccer and stuff" I say. Eleanor smiles.
"Well I want you to have a girl so I can shop with her" I giggle. Off course Eleanor would say that. I finish my drink and so does Eleanor. We walk outside and walk past a shop that catches my eye. A baby shop. I look inside and see a few things I really like.
"I know where you're going to shop later" Eleanor says. I giggle.
"Can we go in now for a second though?" I ask her. She smiles and nods. We walk in and I look around. I see a shirt for a baby that I just have to buy. The shirt is for both a girl or a boy so I can. The woman behind the counter looks at me weirdly when I pay. I roll my eyes. People with their judgements these days.

I walk into Liam's house. It's still weird to call it my house. Liam and Karen are both sitting on the couch. Karen giggles when she sees my bags and Liam's eyes just widen. But I see him looking at one bag. The baby shop bag. I smile. His eyes meet mine and he frowns.
"Oh you want to see it?" he nods eagerly. I giggle and grab the shirt out of the bag. Liam's eyes start sparkling.
"That is so cute!" Karen says when she sees it as well. Liam reads it outloud.
"My daddy is my hero" I smile at Liam.
"And mine" I say. Liam walks over to me and hugs me tight.
"I'll always be your hero"

------------------------------------------------------

Hiiii ((:

So, my last AN said that this was going to be the last chapter, but I changed my mind ! I have some ideas and I'm going to keep writing this story ! Butttttt, there might be really slow updates ! I'm sorry for that. The baby shirt is on top !

xxxx Pascalle <3