Chapter Thirty - Four

Evelyn's pov

I've been home for about a week now. I've been visiting Liam every single moment of the day. I don't leave his side until he is going to sleep and I have to sleep at home. They let me be there the whole day, but they need me to sleep at home, for my own but also for Liam's health.

I'm getting out of the car and walking into the hospital. If everything's alright, Liam can go home soon, but they don't know when yet. They told me yesterday that he's been doing amazing. They think it's because I'm with him. They think I give him a reason to wake up.

I remember talking to Liam when he was in his coma about us, but I changed my mind. We need each other. Danielle is dead, Thom is dead. There is no one that can hurt us. We just need to focus on both getting better.

I'm doing really well. I've been struggling at points, but mostly, everything's fine.

I walk into Liam's room. He is watching something on his laptop. I grab a seat and sit down next to him. He smiles at me. I look at what he's watching and I laugh.

"Did I get you addicted?" I ask him. He blushes.

"It isn't just for girls, right?" he asks and closes his laptop.

"No, Teen Wolf is for guys as well, Li" I say while giggling. I open my bag and grab something out of it and hand it to Liam. Liam opens it and starts smiling.

"Louis and Eleanor's wedding" he says. I nod.

"They asked me if they should wait, but I said that they should just go for it. I mean, they shouldn't depend things on us. I just hope we'll be able to go. I mean, El's my best friend, but I won't go without you" I say.

"Why not ? If I'm not able to, you should just go. Just like you said, she's your best friend" he says.

"Yea, and you're my boyfriend" I say.

"Not for much longer" he mumbles. I frown.

"What?" I ask him, while getting tears in my eyes.

"Don't cry" Liam starts.

"Don't cry?! How am I supossed to not cry when you say you don't want to be my boyfriend anymore?!" I ask him, raising my voice. Liam smiles. What the hell?

"Because you took it the wrong way, babe" I frown. Liam grabs something from under his covers. It's a little box. Oh.

"Eve, I know we've been through hell and back. We've been through more than anyone of our age has ever gone through. But you know what, it made us stronger. It also made me realize that you're the one. You're the one I want to be with for the rest of my life. I know we're young. But you know what, we were almost parents and we thought we could survive that. So what the hell, right ? I just want you to know that I'll always be here for you. I will be there through everything with you. When you're sick. When you're tired. When you're on your period and you yell at me for no good reason. I will always be there. I'll make you soup when you're sick. I'll take you to bed when you're tired and I'll get you chocolate when you're on your period. For the rest of our lives. But only if you let me. So, that basically takes it to my question. Evelyn, will you marry me?" Liam opens the box and by now I'm crying. I can't say anything, so I just nod with tears streaming over my eyes. Liam takes out the ring and puts it on my finger.

"Now I'm not your boyfriend anymore, but I'm your fiancé" he says. I smile and kiss him.

"I really do expect chocolate now, you know how much I love chocolate" I say. Liam chuckles and leans over to a drawer and takes out a chocolate bar. I laugh and kiss Liam again.

"Can I come in?" Karen's head moves around the door. I giggle.

"Yea mum" Liam says. Karen moves into the room and her eyes immediately go to my finger. She starts smiling and runs over to me. She hugs me tight.

"Congratulations you two" she says. I giggle.

"Thank you. And thank you for being here for me" I say. Karen just kisses my cheek.

"Can we take a picture?" I ask Liam. He nods with a smile. I hand my phone to Karen and sit on Liam's bed. I put my left hand in front of me and smile big. Karen takes the picture and hand me back my phone. When I want to move back to the chair, Liam pulls me back. I smile and lean into him. I go to Instagram and click on photo upload. I put the photo there without a filter.

'He didn't want to be my boyfriend anymore, so now he's my fiancé <3'

That's what I put with the photo. I upload it and see people from school liking it. Our friends comment.

EleanorC ; O MY GOD <3 CONGRATS BABIES

Masonnn ; Congrats you two !! See you soon xx

CASSx ; <3<3 CONGRATULATIONS ! I LOVE YOUUU xxx

AmYsss ; CONGRATS ! KNEW IT THOUGH, you owe me 10 dollars Horan! @ niallhoran

niallhoran ; DAMN. BUT CONGRATS GUYS <3

I smile at all the comments. I love my friends. I think about everything they've been through as well and they're still our friends.

"Hey babe. If I get out of here, we can maybe start looking for houses" Liam says. I smile.

"That'd be great Li" I say. Liam smiles at me. Just then, a doctor walks in.

"Hello, I see you're doing well" the doctor says when he sees Liam smiling and up on his bed. Liam nods.

"And congratulations" he says when he turns to me. I frown.

"How'd you know ?" I ask.

"Liam here told me this morning. I see the ring, so I figured"

"Thank you, doctor" I say. He smiles and then turns back to Liam.

"Well, we have some good news. You can go home in two days. We just want you to stay those two days for the last checks, but everything is good and we don't want to keep you from your fiancé" the doctor says. I look at Liam and he looks at me. Karen smiles as well and we thank the doctor. Finally, our lives are going back to normal.

----------------------------------------------------------

HEEEYHEEEEY

So, I know that it's soon for them to get engaged, but like it says in the story, they've been through hell.

Also, I know it's soon that Liam gets out, but I just want to get on with the story. And that answers another question, no the story is not over, YET !

I still don't know for how long, but I have some ideas and usually more ideas get in my head.

Question for you guys : How many chapters do you want this story to have left ?

Another question : What do you guys think of this chapter ?

I want to thank everyone for their support ! It means the world seeing the same people commenting begging me to continue ! That seriously makes me happy ! So thank you so much !

Sometimes, it takes me a long time to continue, but that's because of school. I'm in college and I have lots of exams this year so it makes continuing hard sometimes.

Well, it's been enough, so yeaah, BYE

xxx Pascalle <3