the first day

Stacys pov

It was the first day of high school and I was nervous i only knew one person going to this school , I thought as i garbed my school bag and walked out the door i lived close to the school. Well...close enough to walk, it was about a 10 minute walk ,so not to bad .

<Skip to when she gets to school>

As i stand in front of the school i look around and see almost all the other students are in a group of people , or at least have another friend . I looked around to see if i could find him.But i couldn't he wasn't anywhere in site .As i walked up the steps and in the hall way , a lot of people were like me and trying to find there lockers .Excerpt for 1 person who had his head in a binder and i didn't want to bump into him , but with my luck......"ugh" we say as we walk into each other leading to his papers flying everwere."Oh i'm so sorry here let me help" I told him while i help pick his papers to see they were drawings and each one of them had a robot on it with the caption "ugly robot" I asked handong him back his papers."Um...yeah that's my skin on minecraft and that's what a lot of people call me...robot"He told me."Oh I'm missing one of photos do you have it "He asked me looking around to try and find his photo. "No i gave them all back to you,But I'lll help you look for it"I told him "thanks"he said to me ."wait whats your name" he asked me "i'm stacy" i held my hand out "i'm Graser" he shook my hand .After a couple minutes of looking for his drawing ."hey Graser i think that guy has it "I told Graser. The guy had brown hair , a red base ball hat on backwards and a red hoodie .Graser and i walk over to him . "hey....um.... i think that's my paper"Graser tell him ."oh sorry here,and nice drawings bye they way" I tells Graser ."thanks" "I'm will or you can call me William Shakespeare" all three of us laughed "I'm Graser and this is my friend stacy" I pointed to me "Hi I'm stacy nice to meet you " I told Will ."Nice to meet you too I'll see you guys later i need to go find my locker" we waved good bye to Will. "What's your phone number maybe we can play video games sometime" Graser asked me. "How do you know i play video games " I asked Graser pionting to my blue t shirt with white letters that said keep calm and play minecraft "oh yeah ....Here call me when ever you want to play or talk " I told him "thanks got to go see you later" He said as he gave me a wave and walked away. After i found my locker and put all my stuff in locker then garbed my supplies .In my first class the teach was late so i took my seat and i noticed the by in front of me was playing on his phone.i taped him on the shoulder "What are you playing" he looked up at me then back at his phone."I'm playing minecraft do me a favor and tell me when the teacher comes in i just need to finish building my house and these kreepers are driving my crazy" He told me."Ok, I'm stacy and your name is...." I asked him. "I'm Jordan nice to meet you stacy"After about 4 minutes the door opened and the teach came into the room, I quickly tapped Jordan "The teacher is here" and as soon as the last word slipped out of my mouth he turned his phone off and quickly put it in his bag and whispered "thanks Stacy" I smiled and whisperer back "No problem Jordan"

<Skip to after class>

As got my stuff out of my locker i found a photo of me and my friend taped to the top of my locker with a pitcher of Jeffery and then i herd "Hey stacy" i shut my locker door to see the person I've been waiting for "Parker" I yelled and hugged him."sorry i'm so late for the first day it's just we came back from Florida today and the traffic was backup" Parker explained.Then the bell rang for next class "talk to you at lunch" I told Parker and we waved and then i made my way to my next class Gym

i suck at gym i thought as i got into my gym clothes in the changing room .

"15 laps around the gym GO GO GO" the Gym teach yelled at us .On my 5 lap i was near the end of the pack but there was a girl that was behind me she was wearing a t shirt with beemo from adventure time on it and her hair is brown . and then i herd "Aah" I looked back to see she tripped "are you ok" I asked helping her to her feet "thanks I'm Bee" she told me "and I'm Stacy" I told her and then finished we the laps together