New years

Sean's pov
So tonight is New Years and in hosting the party. As usual.
Basically everyone can make it !!!
I invited Graser too, because he is still a nice guy. And I think he wants to spend time with Stacy. He misses her I can tell.

Bee's pov

I look throw my closet. "Mitchell what should I wear to the party tonight" I ask him as I look at some dresses.
"How about this one" he asks as he shows me the one I wore for the talent show way back when.
"Oh good idea this dress is a good one" I tell him as I kiss his cheek. "Now time for your outfit" I exclaim as one moans then we walk into his room to pick out his cloths.

Jordan's pov
I walk up to will, he's leaning against the entrance way into his living room.
"Hey babe" I smile as o put my head on his shoulder.
"What's wrong" I ask him.
"I want to help Stacy with her Graser problem, but I don't know how" he tells me. "Lock them in a room together" I suggest. He giggles. "Sorry Jor not this time, I was thinking maybe some mistletoe" he smiles as he glances up.
I smirk as I see the little mistletoe hanging form the celling. I grab his waits and pull us close.
It was passionate, I pinned him against the wall and it was a little heated.
But we calmed down when we started to get ready for the party.

Graser's pov
I walked down the street.
"So babe you and me for to night, we can celebrate New Years" Sydney asks me. "Actually no" I tell her. "Wait, what, why" she snaps at me. "I have plans" I tell her. "Uh, no you don't" She tells me. "SYDNEY STOP THIS, you aren't the boss of me, I have other friends that I haven't spent time with in weeks, I can't spend all my time with you" I shout at her.
"Wow and I thought you loved me" she starts tearing up.

Oh dang u hate when she dose this.
"It's ok" I sigh as I pay her back. "So we can spend New Years together" she asks with her puppy dog eyes.

"No, I have friends who need me" I spit at her as I walk off.
"GRASER YOU WILL REGRET THIS" she tells at me. "sure I will" I joke as I walk off.

As I walk up to Sean's front door, I hear the music and see people in there. I take a deep breath and knock.

So far everything is good.

I'm talking to Mitchell. "Bro if you want her go get her" Mitchell tells me as he pats my back. "Ok , I'll go" I say with confidence.

I walk up to Stacy.
"Hey Stace" I say. "Get away Graser" she spits at me as she continues talking to Bee. "Come on just let me explain" I beg. "Fine what do you want" she asks me as Bee smiles and walks off.

"Stacy pleas I'm...." I get interrupted by Poke
"Looks who's under the mistletoe" he asks as everyone looks at us.
I look into her big beautiful eyes.
I put my hand behind her head and bring us in close.
And we kiss.....

THRID PERSON

"5, 4,3,2 1 HAPPY NEW YEAR" they all shout as Mitchell smacks his lips against bee's. Joe twirls poke , dips him then kisses him. Graser leand in and kisses Stacy.
Will gives Jordan a quick kiss in the cheek. Jordan grabs his face and they passionately kiss. Devon pins Julio against the wall and they make out.

"Well I can say this has been a great new year" H says as he gives a quick kiss on the cheek to Parker.
Sean, Tybzi and hug.

Happy news years you beautiful speedsters. This year has been amazing, I want to thank every single on of you for , liking , subscribing and commenting. I love all the support and I don't think I could have made it throw 2015 without you guys. I would like to thank 2 girls who have probably changed my year. theycallmesalty and Purplehearted9078
You too girls are amazing.

Now here's to 2016 , let's get to 100 followers on wattpad !!! And YouTube !!! And Instagram !!!
Happy new year
Have a good 2016
Until next update
The one and only
Alleyflash