I don't know what to feel

Stacy pov

As we walk back to class I hug Graser and say "Thanks Graser your a friend" i told Graser and then he said "No problem stacy , I so anything for a pretty girl like you" Graser told me, wait did Fraser just call me pretty, "Graser did you just call me pretty" I ask him , he looks at me relaxing he called me pretty . "Maybe......ok yes i did" he blushs and i blush even more.

<skip to after class and at lunch>

I sat beside Graser and Bee and my usual friends , I brought my lunch from home and i bought some milk in the cafeteria because if i brought my own it would get warm in a bad way. "So Stacy where were you in first period" Liam asks me.I look at Graser and then tells my friends that ."My hero in head phones saved me from the evil locker"They all look at us and then Liam asks "ok now say that again in English please" we laugh and then i start "So i was talking to this jerk , he locked me in my locker and texted my hero and he came to rescue me , as i say my hero isn't super he's a gamer" Everone looks at me like there waiting for me to finish my story. "And your hero is......" they all ask leaning in ."My hero is......." After i stopped right in the middle of my sentence the give me an annoyed face "Graser" there was silent at our table .Then Tybzi asks "so wait are you to dating now" Tybzi asks me and Graser in a confused voice . "No we're not dating we're just really good friends" Graser tell our friends.

Graser pov

I like Stacy like LIKE LIKE her .She's pretty , funny , an amazing singer and she's a good friend . But i don't think she likes me like that.

Stacy pov

I like Graser Like LIKE LIKE but i'm to nervous to say it , what is he doesn't like that way , what if he likes another girl , what if he's gay .......wait no he's not gay .I just don't want to ruin the great friend ship we have now . I think as i get snapped back into reality be Bee "Earth to Stacy, Stacy what going on" she asks , waving her hand in front of my face ." Oh sorry about that i was day dreaming" I tell Bee as she gets up and tells me "come on if we don't get going now we're going to miss class" Bee tells me. "But Bee the bell hasn't even rang yet" I tell her as she turns around to face me . " our class is located across the school and we still have to go get our books" i guess she has a point i think as she pulls me out of the cafeteria .As she pulls me i wave bye to Graser and as we leave the cafeteria ad start to walk down the halls to our lockers i text Graser saying bye and i'll see him after school,He said he couldn't wait. 

<Skip to last period>

after Gym in the changing room , when i finished changing i sat down waiting for the bee to finish up , but i couldn't stop thinking about what happened today with Graser , how he came right away, he new the song right a way and all i could hear was the sound of us signing as we hugged.

then i feel a tap on my shoulder ,that snaps me out of my day dream.I turn around and see Bee standing beside me ."Stacy are you coming" She asks me."yeah sorry about that I was day thinking about something" I tell Bee as i get my stuff and we walk out of the changing room ,then the gym. as we get closer to the door i see Mitchell as usual waiting for us ."Hey Mitchell" we say to Mitchell as we meet him outside of the gym. "Oh bee tomorrow night I'm going over to Liam's house for a couple hours we're going to play mineraft" Bee sighs ,then her face lights up and she turns to me and asks,  "Stacy want to go to the mall tomorrow night" She asks me . "OMG that sounds amazing" I say as me and Bee both hold each others hands and jump up and down. "Guys....guys....calm down" Mitchell tells us.then we stop and then continue down the hall. "got to go guys ,see you tomorrow Bee" I tell them as we both wave and go our own  ways to our own lockers.As i open my locker I'm so exited, 1 that i'm going to the mall ,2 me and Graser are going to go hangout and 3 IT'S THE WEEK END!!!!

I wait for Graser  outside the school on the grass beside a big tree we always pass on our way home, Parker made plans to go to Liam's house right after school, I was happy because if he knew i was going to be hanging out with Graser he would start to say we are dating . I texted graser telling him were I am and he said he would be there in 10 minutes he needed to finish a paper.So I lay down on the grass i pull out my book  and start to read my book. Then after i finish the chapter i was on sit up and see Graser walking out of the school. I got up , put my book in my back and put my sung glasses on .It's really sunny today .When i walk closer to Graser i see he is wearing glasses ."when did the robot get glasses" I ask him as we walk beside each other. "I was late because I lost one of my contacts and after a while of looking i decided to just take my other one out and put on my glasses" Graser told me."You look cut in them " I tell Graser as he blushes a little