first day back

Stacy's pov

i sigh as i get out of bed.

today is the day, the day drama starts again, then day we find out what's happening with our friends.

I scared to know what's coming next.......

I open my bed room door and go get some breakfast

(time skip to when they get to school)

I walk down the side walk and i finally see the big building known as my school. it's covered in snow , the windows looks a little icy and the sky is gloomy and grey.  I walk up the main stairs, leading to the big doors at the front of the building.  I move my hand to open the door when i hear. "STACY"  I spin around to be greeted by a giant hug from Bee and Straub. "Guys, hey hows a going" I ask them as we let go. "Everything so far is good, are you ready to go back" bee asks me . "Not really" I tell them. "yeah same" Straub agree's with me as i open the door and we walk in.

I get to my locker and see a not peaking throw the top of it.

i open my locker and the note drops down the the floor. i bend over and pick it up. I slowly un fold it and see what it says.

Stacy , you know you shouldn't be messing with me. Watch your back.....

Chills run down my spin as I finish reading that note.

I shake it off and Toss the note away. Then I grab my books and things for class, then start making my way to first period.

I walk and take my seat. As I sit down the boy in front of me turns around to face me. "Hey Stace, that party on New Years was awesome" Jordan says as I sort my books. "Yay it was fun" I tell him as I look up at him. "Hey how's Graser, he was talking about you. Just wondering how you to are" he asks me. I sigh as I turn my head and look out the window. "I don't know, he kissed but nothing has been confirmed. For all I know when he left the party he could have went to Sydney's house" I tell him. "Just talk to him, he misses you , a lot" Jordan tells me as he turns around when the teacher comes in.