Second last

=•Stacy's Pov•=

"last day is tomorrow" I sigh as I look over at Bee

"OK come on Stace, stop being so sad you should be happy it's the summer break" She tells me as she leans back in her seat.

"im just sad cause im going to miss all you weirdos" I smile at her as she punches my shoulder.

"come on let's go meet up with the others" She says as she gets up and grabs my and as she starts to walk, forcing me to walk with her.

As we walk down the halls we hey a glimpse of Sydney......

I look over at Bee and pull her into a side hall way.

"what is it" She asks as concern fills her voice.
"just because it's the end of the year doesn't mean we can have a little fun" I smile as I walk over to the near by water fountain.

I adjust the spout and make it him for the middle of the hall.

I press the button and the water spits out onto the floor.

"what are you doing"  she asks.

"Wait  and see" I smile as I quickly pull her into a closet as I see Sydney coming down the hall.

I quickly swipe out my phone and start recording.

She then turns the corner.

Then as she walks throw the hall she slows down.

Then an evil smile appears on her face as she walls into the the water.

A couple of steps out of the water she slips....
Falls back into the water.

"AH" she yelps as she looks around.

I quickly grab Bee and bring her out of the closet.

"Ha, say Hi to the entire internet" I laugh as icing the camera at her.

Her eyes grow wide.

"YOU LITTLE NERD IM GOING KILL YOU WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU" She tells as we take a couple steps back because she tried to grab out feet.

"sorry Blondy I ain't gonna do that"  Bee laughs.

"this is not funny" She says.
"THEN WHY AM I STILL LAUGHING" Bee calls out as we keep going throw the hall.

Soon after we got to thee others.

I showed then the video
Then posted it on all my social media!!

SO MANY VIEWS!!

Im just sad tomorrow is the last day of school that's all