Sadness

Stacy's pov

It's been 2 weeks seance I last herd from Graser.But then

<On text>

Stacy: Graser hey what's up????

Stacy: Hey Graser

Stacy: Graser are you there???

Graser:...........Um

Stacy: Graser whats wrong

Graser: I meet some one else and.........

Stacy: and what????

Graser: Well......um

Stacy: Spit it out Graser

Graser: I don't have feelings for you anymore

Stacy: Oh........... (That was on text but off of text Stacy was crying)

Graser: Sorry Stacy

Graser: Got to go

Graser: Bye

<Off of text>

I put my head into my pillow and cried my heart out.After about 30 minutes of constant crying.I got up and walked out of my house, and walked up to Parker's front door step  . I rang the door bell, when Parker opened the door and looked into my eyes."Come here" He said as he gave me a big huge, and I cried into his chest. "Graser.......t-that jerk" I tolled Parker ,still crying into his chest.Parker leg go of the hug , and looked into my eyes. I did the same. "Forget him because you are so much better" Parker tolled me a I looked into his eyes. "Parker. I love you" I tell him as I hug him again . "I love you too Stacy" Parker tells me (Pretend the pitcher of the cover of this chapter is them hugging).After a long time of my crying and us hugging Parker ask me. "What do you want to do know" . "I don't know" I tell Parker as I wipe the tiers from my eyes.then I shiver because it's cold out and I don't have a jacket. "Come in" Parker tells me as he opens his front door.we go into his basement. we sat down on the couch I was still crying into his chest and Parker comforted  me. it was 9:00 and I decided to go home."Bye" I waved to Parker as I walked a couple seconds to my house.When I got in I texted Bee

<On text>

Stacy:Hey Bee sorry we haven't talked in a while

Bee: it's ok Stacy

Stacy: Want to sleep over???

Bee: Yeah sure

Stacy: ok come over when ever you are ready

Bee: Ok

<End of text>

I already asked my parents and they said yes, so Bee can come over.

Bee's pov

It's been 2 weeks and I still don't know what Mitchell is doing in his room.I hate it, he's always lying , he always looks tired .All I want is for the truth.But I just texted Stacy and I'm going to her house for a sleep over. I get off my bed and knock on Mitchell's door.He opens it a little bit and sticks his head out,not reviling any of his room. "Mitchell I'm going to Stacy's for the night I'll be back tomorrow" I tell Mitchell. "Ok Have fun" He tells me as he closes his door, then locks it.I sigh , then go and get my bag ready for Stacy's .

Mitchell's pov

"Bye Mitchell" Bee shouts as I hear the door to our apartment open and close. Ok now I can set up my project in her room.All I need is the right photo.I go into Bee's room and grab her camera, I look throw her photo's and see the perfect pitcher of us.I quickly print it out and start to get ready.Bee is going to love this.

Stacy's pov

I sit in bed and watch minecraft video's.Then when I hear the door bell ring I walk downstairs and open the door. "Hey Stacy" Bee says as she hugs me,she take her shoes of and we head up  stairs to my room. "So Stacy whats new" Bee asks me as I sit on my bed and she sits in my desk chair."Oh....yeah........Graser broke up with me" my eyes grow wide and Bee's eyes grow wide too, she comes over and gives me a hug. "It's ok" Bee tells me , this time I didn't start balling but a couple of tear did come out. "So what about you and Parker" bee asks me. "What do you mean" I ask Bee as she sits beside me on my bed. "You and Parker are like best friends , but you too would look so cute as a couple" Bee tells me, I look out my window then tell Bee. "Can we just not talk about boys" Bee nods then we talk about another minecraft show we like.

Now let's move to Will and Jordan's part of the story

Will's pov

It's Friday evening and me and Jordan are walking home from the movies, we went to go see the new Jurassic World movie (It's really good).As we walked back to my house I look over at Jordan and he is looking at his shoes."Are you ok Jordan" I ask him in my British accent . "Oh .........um yeah" Jordan tells me, giving me a forced smile."Jordan you suck at lying, so come on what's wrong" 

Jordan's pov

"Jordan you suck at lying, so come on Jordan ,what's wrong"  Will ask me,oh  I really don't want to tell him I like him,like love him. But I don't want to tell him because tat might ruin our friend ship. We've been friends seance grade 1."Ok fine , I like this person, but I don't know if that person likes me in the same way and I really don't want hat person to say not that they don't like me in that way and then ruin our friend ship, what should I do William Shakespeare" I ask Will.Hoping he doesn't figure out that i'm talking about him. "Well if I were you I would just tell your friend about it and see what they say, and if you too have a strong enough friend ship then no matter what the answer is" Will tells me as we get to my house."Ok thanks Will you're the best" I tell Will as I give him a huge then walk up my driveway and into my house.I'll tell Will soon, that I have feelings for him.

Hope you guys enjoy !!!!!

Go check out my channel for all of my books

Don't forget to like and subscribe to my channel to see when I update my books.

Have a good say speedsters

From the one and only AlleyFlash