Lying around

Parker's pov
We just said good bye to Graser and now Stacy is crying in my chest .Bee is converting her "it's ok Stacy" I tell her as I put my arm over her head. "Don't worry Stacy" I tell her as she looks up at my eyes. "Parker want to hang out tonight" Stacy asks me ,clearing her tears from her eyes. "Yeah sure" Yes I get to hang out with Stacy,she's the best friend a boy could have.i thought as Stacy stops leaning on my and Hugs Bee.Then she stops crying and says "I think I'm ok" then she wipes a way her tears .

<skip to that night>

That night I around 7 I went over to Stacy's house.I rang the boor bell, then Stacy opens up the door."Hey Parker, thanks for coming" Stacy tells me as she let's me in ,I take off my shose and follow Stacy up to her room."So what do you want to do" I ask Stacy as we go into her room. "Well my parents are home , so the tv is taken, so I was thinking we could watch some Netflix, with some like snacks and stuff" Stacy tells me."Yeah that's sounds good" I tell Stacy as we make our way down stairs to her kitchen to grab some snacks ."What do you want for snacks" Stacy asks me as she looks throw her cabinets. "Well for movies we need the usual popcorn and drinks, then like ........um I don't know anything else really" I tell Stacy as we get our snacks. After a couple of minutes of preparing , we walked back up to Stacy's room and we got her laptop ,sat on her bad  and started the movie.While we are watching the movie I looked over to Stacy's desk and Is saw a necklace  that's a chain with a heart and an infinity symbol. it says best friend and I have the other half.I remember that day like it was yesterday

<Parker's Flash Back>

It was the last day of grade 5 and I was sitting beside the girl I have  biggest crush on Stacy  and I had a gift for her. Me and Her have been friends seance the beginning of the year.We hang out every recces, we are best friends.We have each others backs, like when The Mean girls were being mean to Stacy I stood up for her and told them "Stacy is who she is and if you don't like it then deal with it" I yelled that in their faces. and when the boys were being mean to me because I didn't score a goal in soccer , they were saying " OMG Parker how didn't you score that goal, the net was wide open.You must be blind, or maybe your so fat you couldn't move you legs" I was about to cry until Stacy cam up to them and yelled. "Well it's not his fault that couldn't score a goal,but Parker has done something that non of you have done , Parker been kissed by a girl" then Stacy walked up to me and Kissed me on the cheek. We never talked about that day ever again.Back to the point.It's last recess and I was hanging out with Stacy, when I gave her a necklace that has a heart and an infinity symbol on it (a pic necklace is the cover of the chapter) when I gave it to her her eyes lit up and she hugged me, it seemed like forever. We've been BFF ever seance.

<End Of Parker's Flash Back>

After a couple of minutes felt something on my shoulder, when I looked at my shoulder I saw that Stacy had fallen a sleep on my shoulder. I smiled as I turned down the volume a little bit so it won't  wake Stacy.Then I reached into my side pocket trying not to move so I wouldn't wake Stacy,then I pulled my hand out of my pocket holding the friend ship necklace that i gave Stacy.I put it a round my neck.Then I put  Stacy's laptop on her bedside table and laid her down on her bad without waking her up, then I walked over to her desk and picked up her friendship necklace and walked over to Stacy's bed were she is sleeping."Good night beautiful" I tell Stacy as I put the necklace on her bedside table.After that I went home and went to bed.

<Skip to the next morning>

Stacy's pov

It's Saturday morning and I wake up to the bright sun shinning in my eyes ,I sit up in bed and remember what happened last night.Me Parker and I think I fell asleep, Parker must have put me in bed, he's so sweet.I look over to my bedside table and see the best friend necklace that Parker gave me back in grad 5.Parker must have put i there.I smile then put it on around my neck,then out of bed to go get some breakfast, on my way down the steps I get a text from Parker

<On Text>

Parker: Good morning Stace

Stacy: good morning Parker 

Parker: Last night was fun

Stacy: Yeah I fell asleep ,did you put me in my bed????

Parker: Yeah I did and I also put your necklace on you table

Stacy: Yeah I saw

Parker: Want to facetime

Stacy: yeah sure

<End of text>

I opened up facetime and called Parker. "Hey Stace" Parker says as I get my thing out to make breakfast. "So what's up" Parker ask me as I start to make my breakfast. "I'm making eggs" I tell Parker. "Oh lucky" Parker says in a jealous voice ."Come over and I can make you some" I tell Parker. "Wait really" He asks me. "Yeah , but if you do don't ring the door bell my parents are still sleeping."Ok be there soon" Then Parker ends the call. A couple moments later I hear a knock at the door, I quickly run to get the door and see Parker standing there in his pj's. "Loving those Pj's" Parker tells em as I let him in and we walk to the kitchen.

<After I finished making eggs>

I made eggs toast and milk. Me and Parker are sitting beside each other eating breakfast, I look over at Parker and see he is wearing his Bff necklaces too."Bff" I tell Parker as I point over to his necklace, then he looks at me and says. "You have yours on too" We both smile and laugh while eating breakfast. After we finished our breakfast we started to watch tv on the couch.We had a fun time.after about 2 hours "I'm going to go get changed out of my pj's, be back soon" Parker tells me as he gets up and walks out and to his house.After 20 minutes Parker cam back and I changed into some jeans and a blue tank top with a white hoodie because it was getting cool outside "Want to go to the park" Parker ask me as we get our shoes on,then we left my house and made our way to the park.

Hi guys it's AlleyFlash and I want to say Thank You for over 200 reads, I hope you guys like this chapter.So check out my channel if you want more of my books.

Have a good day speedsters

From the one and only AlleyFlash