After The Call

Sean's pov

I fell on the couch , in tears, as the other members of the club tried to comfort me. "Don't worry Sean everything will be ok" Parker told me as he rubbed my back. "no , no it won't be ok, that crazy girl will stop at nothing to get what she wants" i tell them as i wipe away the tears on my face. "wait , you never told us you're ex-girlfriend's name" Poke told me. "Sydney, the most crazy and insane girl i know, She's a goody two shoes, teacher's pet and favourite, everyone wish's they could be her, she has the highest rank in the school" i tell my friends. "wait if she's so crazy then why dose everyone like her" mitchell asks me. "That's the thing, that's her around teachers, in school and around he parents, but when the parents leave and no one is watching she's crazy. As they say , 'good Girls Are bad Girls That Haven't Bee Caught' , and thats what she is" i told them as i held my head i my hands. We sat there in silence for a while . Until Tybzi spoke up , "What do we do now",it was silent again. "I , I don't know" I told them as I look up at all of my friends ."Stay strong , stay together and make sure your walls are built strong because if they aren't then they're going to come crashing down" Stacy told us. She stood up on the couch. "We can't let her get to us, we're stronger then her, we're the gaming club for heavens sack" Stacy said as she throw her fist i the air. "i don't care if freaking Loki comes , we can take them down , if we stay together" She jumped down from the couch and put her hand in the middle . "Gaming club on stay strong" . Bee stood up and put her hand on Stacy's "Gamin club on 7". Mitchell put his hand on Bee's "Gaming club on I'm really hungry" . Poke put his hand on Mitchell's "going club on, I'm hungry too" . Fraser put his hand on Pokes . "gaming club on don't stop believing" .Then Parker put his hand on Graser's "Gaming club on just a mall town girl Livin' in a lonely world" .then Liam jumped up and put his hand on Parker's "Just a city boy Born and raised in South Detroit" . Then when i herd what they said I jumped up and started "Gaming club on (Play the music at the top and )

(Sean sining)

Just a small town girl

Livin' in a lonely world

She took the midnight train

Goin' anywhere

(Parker singing)

Just a city boy

Born and raised in South Detroit

He took the midnight train

Goin' anywhere

(Stacy singing)

A singer in a smokey room

The smell of wine and cheap perfume

For a smile they can share the night

It goes on and on and on and on

(Graser singing)

Strangers waiting

Up and down the boulevard

Their shadows searching

(Poke singing)

In the night

Streetlight people

Livin' just to find emotion

Hidin' somewhere in the night

(Mitchell singing)

Streetlight people

Livin' just to find emotion

Hidin' somewhere in the night

(Bee singing)

Workin' hard to get my fill

Everybody wants a thrill

Payin' anything to roll the dice

(Everyone singing)

Workin' hard to get my fill

Everybody wants a thrill

Payin' anything to roll the dice

Just one more time

Some will win

Some will lose

Some were born to sing the blues

Oh, the movie never ends

It goes on and on and on and on

Strangers waiting

Up and down the boulevard

Their shadows searching

In the night

Streetlight people

Livin' just to find emotion

Hidin' somewhere in the night

[Instrumental interlude]

Don't stop believin'

Hold on to that feelin'

Streetlight people

Don't stop believin'

Hold on

Streetlight people

Don't stop believin'

Hold on to that feelin'

Streetlight people

(End of song)

We were all acting crazy , like people performing on stage , it was so fun.

Hope you enjoy
By the one and only
Alleyflash