The fall colours

Parkers pov
It's fall here so me and Stacy had bring out sweaters to the park because it's getting cool ,but the trees are starting to change colors so it looks so cool at the park.As me and Stacy walk to the park I look at her neck and see she is till wearing her friend ship necklace and I'm still wearing mine.I love Stacy,I've had a crush on her ever since we first meat.but I know you loves Graser. When we get to the park Stacy eyes light up at the sight of all the colours ."Wow it's beautiful" Stacy tells me as we walk up and sit under a tree.Me and Stacy were talking about the usual school and friend stuff.Then Stacy phone goes off and she checks it,then I see her start to blush "what's up" I ask her as eh put her phone away in her pocket."nothing just Graser Is being nice" . Stacy tells me with a big smile on her face. "Oh course he i" I tell Stacy. "You're just jealous that me and Graser are a thing now" Stacy tells me. "Wait seance when are you and Graser are a thing" I ask Stacy. "This morning he asked me if I wanted to be his girlfriend and I said yes" Oh great I just lost my chance, but I don't think I ever had one. "But Graser doesn't even live in the city anymore" I tell Stacy as she answers "We will make it work" Stacy tells me. I really don't want to make this visit to the park awkward ,  went up a pile of leaves and picked them up I walked closer to Stacy then yelled "Leave fight" Then I throw the leaves at Stacy. "Oh Parker" I hear her say as she gets up and throws some leaves at me.We had a leave fight for about an hour , we ran around chasing each other, then we would hid and wait for the other person to find them, but we had a blast , and by the end I think Stacy forgot about what I said.Then we both laid down on the grass , facing each other. "Parker you know how to have a good time" Stacy tells me . "Thanks , your my best friend Stacy" I tell Stacy as she hugs me then says. "Your my best friend to Parker"

Bee's pov

I was watching youtube on my laptop , on my bed.Then I herd a knock at my door, then I saw Mitchell come in "What are you watching" Mitchell asks me as he comes over to sit beside me."Nothing much just minecraft videos" Mitchell nods then he lays down beside me."I'm going to i'll be back in half an hour if you need anything" Mitchell tells me as he gets off my bed and stands in the door way. "Were are you going" I ask him. Lately he's been going out and coming home with a box or some bags, but he won't tell me what he's doing and when ever he comes home he will just go strait to his room with every thing that he would bring home."Oh..........um you will find out one day but I need to go" He tells me as he runs off.Then i can hear the door to our apartment open the close.I quickly go check to make sure that i'm the only one in our apartment.then i run over to Mitchell's room and try to open his door "Dang it" I yell because it's locked .I tried at least, 10 times to open it, but the door wouldn't open.I wan to know why Mitchell won't tell me what he is doing, I want to know , is it really that private??? I ask myself as I lay in my bed room and wait for Mitchell to come home.

Mitchell's pov

As I walk into the store I quickly make my way to the part of the store with the items I need for my project, I'm working on something for bee, I can't tell her, I hat lying and hiding thing from her, but when I'm done it will all be worth it.

Hi guys it's Alleyflash I was  wondering if you like the idea of the story moving to different people, lave a comment giving your opinion.

Have a good day speedsters

go check out my channel for more of my books

From the one and only Alleyflash