Get your party on

Will's pov

At school I was talking to Straub as I got my books from my locker.

"Stacy's making me go to that party" I tell him.

"Yah I know, after Stacy have Been the idea she kept telling me we should go, so I finally said yes and now she's happy" Straub tells me.

"Woman these days , am I right" I ask

"True that will shakes" Struab says.

"You can say that again, Stacy is dragging me to that party" Graser adds as he walks op to us.

When I got my books we made our way to our first class

After school Stacy came to my house to help me pick an outfit for the party.

She found me a pear of dark jeans, a white shirt and a red sweater to were open over my shirt.

She messed my hair a bit to make it look cool.

"Thanks Stacy, I honestly need something to get my mind off Jordan" I tell her,

When we got to the party I saw Jordan hanging out with those cool guys.

It was wired because I think he got some tattoos on his arms and his hair looks different.

I sigh as I see what he's turned into....

When we met up with the guys we hung out, danced a bit,

Then the DJ got the mic.

"Ok guys we're gonna get into the karaoke time of the party, with our first request. From a guy named Bayani" The DJ announces as Jordan walks onto the stage,

"Jordan is Bayani" i lean over and ask Straub.

"I don't know I guess" He tells me.

"Yeah I heard that he wanted people to start calling him Bayani, you know that's his last name right" H tells us.

"Hey guys, it's Bayani" He announces.

There were some people cheering him on and a lot of boo's

Then someone shouted "NERD"

He sighed, then an evil smile appeared on his face.

"This song goes out to my new friends" he says as he points to the guys.

He grabs the mic

(Play song)

I was shocked when I notched Jordan was singing Bad my Michel Jackson.

He sang on stage then romped the mic from the stand and jumped off the stage and landed on the floor, still standing he walked into the crowd and graves Sydney's hand.

He spun her then they did the dip.

There was a moment we're they were face to face , she put her hand on his cheek and smiled.

She leaned in and they kissed.

Then he let go "BABY IM BAD" he belted out the lyrics to the song as he walked away from Sydney and back on to the stage.

then rest of his group of friends hounded him on stage and did like a break dance session that was in my opinion really well planned.

Then they all gathered around the mic.

Then Rusher took the mic in his hand.

"We would like to welcome our newest member to our group. Jordan Bayani" he announces .

Then Sydney grabs the mic and says.

"And my new boyfriend" she says as she grabs him and kisses him very intensely , when they let go they get a applause  from the crowd.

Hey guys!!!
How did you like this chapter ???

What do you think will happen after they leave the party???

Oh and guess what

I HIT 100 FOLLOWERS

and...

5K
WOAH
YAY
LETTTSSS GOOO

This is so awesome guys!!!

Here's to 6k !!

Thank you all for helping me hit this awesome goal!!!!

Now see you next time

Have a good day speedsters

From the one and only
Alleyflash