Party ????

Will's pov

I stayed in Stacy's arms for a little while until i felt that i was better.

"Thanks Stace, your a good friend" I tell her as i wipe m eyes with my sleeves.

"No problem Will, i hate seeing you like this. You just need something to get your mind off of Jordan and everything" She tells me.

"Like what" I ask her.

"Like a party" she smiles as she points to a flyer hung up on a locker across from mine.

"Really, is that the best idea" I ask her, in a scared voice.

"Oh come on Will, I'll get Graser to come, Bee and Straub will gladly join us, and I can see if H wants to come too" She tells me.

"Ok, I guess"

That was on Thursday

Now it's Thursday night, I'm trying to sleep but the light from the moon is shining in my room and is keeping my eyes busy witch dose not help with me trying to fall asleep.

I sigh then slowly get out of bed and stand in front of my window, and look out into the beautiful night sky.

"It's hard to admit that everything just takes me back to when you where there, when you where there. and a part of me keeps holding on just in case it hasn't gone. I guess i still care. Do you still care? It was just like a movie, it was just like a song" I lightly sing as tears come to my eyes, in the memory of Jordan.

"I don't want to loose you but i don't know if you feel the same, f you did then why did you take the path you did" I ask.

That night it took me a long time to fall asleep.

When my alarm went off i slapped it , turning the radio off.

Then i heard a voice.

"RISE AND SHINE MUTHA TRUCKA , ITS A BRAND NEW DAY! ARE YOU GONNA STAY IN BED LIKE A WUSS?? OR ARE YOU GOING TO GET UP AND GRAB A HOLD OF YOUR LIFE

I jumped out of bed and tripped on my own feet, ending with me face planting on the floor.

"Ouch" I said as i sat up

I sighed as I remember that tonight is the party....

PARTY
PARTY
PARTY
PARTY
YAY
yay I'm exited for this !!

Who thought that after a brake up they would go to a party???
I didn't
Until I thought of it
Lol

Ok guys see you in the next update
See ya speedster