dreaming confirmed

Stacy's POV

Years filled my eyes.....

"whats happening" I ask as the years fall of my checks and hit my legs.

Then I hear the washroom door open.

"hey Stace, you ok"
I knew that voice.....

I busted to door open and ran  and hugged him.

Its parker

"woah Stacy's I've been gone for a week did you miss me that much" He asks me.

"yes I did" I tell him.

"so whats happening I heard from Nathan that you aren't feeling well" Parker tells me.

"what, no that's not it"

"then what is it" He asks me,

"it's just some thing happened to the gaming club and the other members" I tell him.

"woah your in a club, nice job stace"

I look at him with a confused face.

"w-what are you talking about...... Wait Parker do you know a guys named Zach, he goes by Graser" I ask him as fear fills my voice cause I'm scared to know the answer.

"Yes Well I did, he was the new kid but soon moved away" Parker tells me.

Oh shot, because without me graser would have moved away and never came back

(if you remember he did move away bit came back at the dance)

"what about Sean, how's by grape"
Parker burst out in laughter.

"what about....... Will, and Jordan" I ask hiyou

"Stace how can you forget them, Jordan is leader of the North side gang, and Will is leader of the South side gang"

I give him a questioning look.

"what" I ask.

"ever since Jordan and Will broke up they've been at each others necks" Parker tells me.

"what about Sydney...."
I feel sick just at the sound of her name.

"she's Will's girlfriend".......

Frick no

*ding*
*ding*

"come on let's go to class" Parker tells me as he opens the door for me.

I went to my locker and grabbed my books.

"hey Stace"
I look over and see Rusher walking past me with glasses and suspenders.

I start laughing to myself.

I quickly got to class and saw a new teacher I've never seen.

"hello Madam please take a seat" he says as he gets in my personal space.

"now students I would like to tell you about my new discovery" He announces.

"but sir we don't even know"

I look over an see....

Will......

Black leather jacket, hair cut on the sides but long in the middle, black shoes then he puts his feet up on the chair next to him like he's the boss and dark  jeans.

Oh heck no

"my name, Is professor Chad" He says as he gets really close to Will and bends down so close to him Will can probably smell his breath.

"now in with my lesson"......

Soon after it was lunch.

I took a seat at an empty table and was soon joined by Parker.

In a blink of an eye I was somewhere else.....

A forest???

OK OK no
No what is happening
This is so a dream, but the question is

How do I get out???

How will Stacy's escape these dreams???

Where is this mysteries forest she is in???

Until next time

Bye bye speedsters