The Fight

Parker's pov

"I'll be right back" Stacy tells us as she walks off into the crowd. After a while i glance over to the corner of the room and see her hugging a guy. Graser. I walk up to them "What are you doing with my girl friend" I ask as I walk up to them. they break from there hug , Stacy quickly turns around

Third person

"Parker, It's just a hug, and your not my boyfriend, we're just really good friends..." She get's cut off by graser. "wait you dated Parker" Graser asks in a confused voice. "It was nothing" Stacy quickly tells him. "So everything we went throw meant nothing to you" Parker asks. "Wait what" Graser asks. "No not in that way it's just" Stacy gets cut ff by Parker "Like what" ."Yeah Stacy". "I don't know" She says trying to figure out her thoughts ."what's going on" liam asks as he comes to them. "Yeah" Bee asks standing beside Liam. "Stacy says our relationship meant nothing to her..." Stacy cut Parker off. "no I didn't.." Stacy got cut off by the fighting of everyone. "EVERYONE STOP IT" Stacy yelled. by now all her friends were there arguing with each other. But when she yelled they all stopped. They all looked at her. tears came down her face as she turned around and ran out of the dance . "Stacy wait...." Graser called but then Liam grabbed his hand "let her be Graser" he told Graser. He shock his head "no I can't lose er again" Graser says as he runs throw the crowd , trying to find Stacy.

Stacy's pov

i couldn't take it, everyone fighting. So after I yelled I ran out I needed time to think, try through my thoughts . Some a lone time. But it was hard because everyone knows were i live and were i like to hang out . I really didn't want to go home, not yet , but I was in my dress but you know I'll find a place to go. I walked and walked

Authors note: if you have not read my Stacy and Will fan fiction . Stacy has this secret place only she know about. it's a plate form in a tree , in the middle of a huge forest.

Until I found a gravel path that leads into a huge forest. It was getting cold but I didn't care. I walked down the path and sang a little . I sang fight sing by Rachel Patterson . But then i can to a open area, with one tree in the middle, and something at the top of the tree. i turned on the flash light on my phone and walked up to the tree. and when I can under it , it almost looked like there was a tunnel leading up to the top. So I decided to climb to the top. If you remember there is still snow on the ground but that only made it more of a challenge , that's ok. I finally made it to the top, and the view, was speechless, all the snow and trees and i was all alone . I liked it, it was the perfect place to clear my head and sort through my thoughts, about everything.I stood there for a while, thinking about life.

I couldn't chose . there's Parker, we've been through everything together. then there's Graser, he's so sweet and caring and always makes me smile. And I don't know but it feels like I should bring Liam into this . He's so nice, he was there to catch my fall and fight for me against one of the strongest guys in school. "I can't choose" i yelled at the top of my lungs from the top of the platform. I sat down , on the snow, i got cold, i stood up and looked over the edge. "What if i jump" I thought to myself. All the pain would go away, the fighting would stop, and I would just be another memory . I took a step forward, then another.........

Go check out my channel for all of my books

Don't forget to like and subscribe to my channel to see when I update my books.

Have a good day speedsters

From the one and only AlleyFlash