catch me

Authors note: I don't know why but the song at the top felt good when I was writing this chapter so if you want to can listen to this song while reading this chapter .

Stacy's pov

As me and Liam walk to the front doors I slip on water, I fall back ,I close my eyes but  I didn't hit the ground. I look up and see Liam holding me. "Are you ok" Liam asks me . "What the heck" I turn my head as I see Parker watching what just happened."Parker it's not what it looks like" I tell Parker. "No I can't do this" Parker says then storms off. Liam accidentally let's go of me and I fall to the ground. "Aw, that hurt" I say as Liam bends down beside me. "So sorry about that I didn't mean to" Liam helps me up. "It's ok" i tell Liam as we stand up. "What are you going to do about Parker" He asks me as I turn the direction Parker stormed off in. "I'll talk to him tomorrow" I tell Liam as we start to walk to the doors.The walk back to Liam's house house was silent. I went over to Liam's house.We got into his house and we were greeted by his cat Keycat. I pet his head.Then we walk into his kitchen and grab some ice."So Stacy what do you want to do" Liam asks me as. I shrug then see all the posters in his room. guardians of the Galaxy,Minecraft and Pokemon. "whoa you play minecraft" I ask liam as he walks up bide me. "Yeah do you" i nod my head rapidly. Liam's eyes light up then he asks  "Want to go play Minecraft on my Xbox" Liam asks me with excitement in his voice .I nod my head and we go into his basement and we start to play minecraft. We play survival games and so far I'm winning. "Die person die" I shout as I kill someone. Then it's death match and it's me against Liam.I hit him a couple of times .Then Liam One shots me (Kill's me in one shot) . "NNNNNOOOO" I shout as I throw my control on the couch .Liam bursts out in laughter. then I burst out in laughter too .when we stop I pick up my ice bag and put it back on my eye.Then moan because it still hurts. Liam moans then says "yeah mine hurts too" ,Liam puts his eyes pack on his eye. "So have you herd from Graser yet" I ask Liam. "A little but , he showed me his new girlfriend" Liam tells me as I sigh. "She has blond hair , her name is Kelly (from my other book evil laugh) she's kind of nice , but she's really protective over him" Liam tells me. I guess me and Graser have moved on. I sigh as Keycat comes and sits on my lap. I pet his head, then I notice that Liam moved beside me.We smile as Keycat jumps off my lap then runs upstairs . I look at Liam, we move in close, he leans in and we kiss. We quickly move away "I'm so sorry Stacy I didn't....." I cut him off "it's ok" I tell Liam as I hug him.My eye still hurts.

PS Stacy and Liam both have bruises around there eyes from the black eye.

Hope you guys enjoy sorry I know it was a little short

Go check out my channel for all of my books

Don't forget to like and subscribe to my channel to see when I update my books.

Have a good day speedsters

From the one and only AlleyFlash