Chirstmas

Doubled update HYPE
Hope you enjoy the festive chapters

Stacy's pov

the party is so much fun. Everyone is here, the Christmas spirit is real !!!

We just finished playing twister, Parker kept making people fail by making them laugh, he was cracking jokes left right and center. Then Bee landed on Mitchell's chest and she gave him a  kiss before she got off him It was so cute.

Now we are about to start the Truth or Dare game H bought.
"Ok so this game comes with three stacks of cards, red is Dare, Green is truth, and Blue chooses who gets to choose truth or dare. So let's say I take a blue card and it says the funniest guy in the room, so that would be Parker,then I ask him truth or dare, then once he chooses I'll get a card and he has to do or Tell us what it says. Everyone understand" H asks. "Yeah" he all said.
"Ok I'll start. The one who started it all, so Stacy. Truth or Dare" H asks me. Now that I think about it I am the one who started it all. "Truth" I tell H as he grabs a card from the Green bin. "If you could dat anyone here, who would you dat" H asks me as he starts a pile of used cards. "Oh that's tuff, probably Sean" I smile as I look over at him.
"Wow, Stacy your turn" H says as I grab a blue card. "The ship that should SO happen, ok so ... Um.... Kiani is already real. So that leaves us with , TofuuDiger" I say as the two boys turn to me at the sound of there ship name. "Truth or dare" I ask them. "Dare" they say at the same time. I pull a red card. I giggle at the Dare. "I dare you guys to sing your favorite Christmas song" I tell them. They turn to look at each other and smile. "Bob and Doug Mckenzie..." They start but get cut off by Jordan. "No don't do it, don't start" Jordan begs. "The 12 days of Christmas" They finish there sentence. "Oh no , not again" Jordan moans as we all laugh.

(Play song at the top)
Poke- Okay, good day, this is our Christmas part of the album,
and you can play this at your Christmas parties, uh,
or to yourself on Christmas Eve, if there's nothing else to do.

Joe- Good day, eh?
In case you thought, like, I wasn't on this part!

Poke- Oh, I guarantee ya, you'd be on.
Okay, so, good day, this is the Christmas part, and,
we're gonna tell you what to get, uh, your true love for Christmas.

Joe- Look out the window!

Poke- Where?! Whadda ya doing?

Joe- Snow, hosehead.

Poke- Wha? Oh, it's the Great White North, and it's snowing,
cause it's Christmas time.
Hey, hoser!

Joe- What?

Poke- Here's a quiz. Quiz for Doug.

Joe- Okay, I have my thinking touque on.

Poke- Yeah, right. What are the twelve days of Christmas?
Cause, figure it out, right. Christmas is when?

Joe- Uh, the 25th.

Poke- Right, and what's the 24th, Christmas Eve, right?
So, that's two. And then, what's after that?

Joe- Um... Uh, Wrestling Day.

Poke- No. Get out.

Joe- Boxing Day, yeah, yeah.

Poke- That's three. Then what's after that? Nothing.

Joe- New Year's.

Poke- Four. And what's...

Joe- New Year's Eve.

Poke- Five. Where do you get twelve?

Joe- Uh... There's two Saturdays and Sundays in there, that's four.
That's nine. And, three other days, which I believe are the mystery days.
(Music starts.)