The Gaming Club

Stacy's pov

The next day

I talked to Jordan on text and we decided to gather all of out friends into the library and tell them about what happened yesterday, because if that was Graser we need as many people as possibly to help look for him. So I texted everyone , and told them to meet me in the library , they all said yes .Then I texted Graser

<On text>

S:Hey Graser 

(Message from the text company) sorry Graser isn't available right now , we will send your message when he becomes available 

<Off of text>

I sigh then curl up in bed and watch minecraft on my laptop . 

<The next day at lunch> 

As me and Bee walked into the library I was greeted by almost all of our friends. "So who are we missing" I ask Jordan as Bee goes to sit down beside Mitchell. "The only person we are missing is  Parker" When Jordan tells me this i sigh then start , talking to the group. "Hey guys , so we have gathered you all here today because I think I saw Graser" .Everyone at me looks confused. "Wait but Graser moved"  Liam asks me. I nod "he did , but did any of you guys hear from him at all in the last 3 weeks" No one says anything. "So here is the video from the school camera system" I tell them as Jordan plays the footage . After the clip ends Tybzi asks "what is he doing here" I shrug . "I don't know" I tell them . "But I was thinking we can find out if maybe we start a club. I'm thinking we become the newest members of the newest club , the Gaming Club . We come in at lunch and play video games" Every one loved the idea . "so when should we meet"  Will asks . "How about every Friday" , Every one nodes and then we went off on our own paths . But after I stayed in the library to check out a book. As I look throw the shelves I look out the door and see the person again "Graser" I say as I run out of the library and follow him , but lose him in the crowd .

leave a comment saying what you want to happen in the next chapter our who's pov it should be 

Hope you guys enjoy

Go check out my channel for all of my books

Don't forget to like and subscribe to my channel to see when I update my books.

Have a good day speedsters

From the one and only AlleyFlash