Who is this girl??

Last time on The Gaming Club

I opened my eyes seeing I'm on the grass

And I see something and makes me keep crying

And now

I saw it

throw the windows of the school

Graser making out with Sydney

"I can't i just can't" i say as i cry into Will's chest.

"it's ok, we need to go dig up some info on Sydney , find out her past" Will tells me as he swipes out his phone .I look at the screen as he first goes on Instagram and types her name in.

Nothing

"Ok Twitter" Will tells me , he types her name

nothing "Wow this girl dose not want to be found" Will tells me as he goes on google

nothing

"Ok, Stacy if we go to my house we may be able to find out more about her, because here is cold and snowy" Will tells me."Ok let's go" i say as Will helps me up

"Thanks" i say as we grab our now kinda wet bags from the snow, we grab them off the side walk then make our way to Will's house.

Will opens up his front door and i feel the nice warm air. "Want some hot chocolate" Will asks me. "Yes if you wouldn't mind" I say as we walk into his kitchen  .

After we make the hot chocolate we grab some cookies then go into his bed room.

I sit on his bed beside the window. it's like a couch beside the window.

i cover up in some furry  blankets as Will opens his computer. "Best thing about your best friend...... i mean  Jordan being a hacker, they show you how to do it" Will says ."really , you know how to" I ask. "Kinda, but i'm sure we can dig something up about Sydney, Do you have a pic of her" Will asks. I nod and give him my phone, i took a pic of Graser and her making out, so i could show him.

Will held it up to a scanner. then handed it back to me. 

a bunch of things came up.

"Oh , my god" Will says.

"What" I ask.

"Sydney, isn't Sydney , her real identity is..... 

WHO IS SYDNEY REALLY ?????

comment down who you think she is

i will be updating this book hopefully every Wednesday !!!!!

Have a good day speedsters

from the one and only

Alleyflash