HER

???? Pov

I walked up to the tree , then I herd someone shout "I can't choose" . when I herd that i ran, to the tree and started to climb. When i reached the top i pocked my head throw the hole , and saw a girl. she looked really fancy . I her say "What if I jump" i herd her say to herself. I quickly got on to the plate from, but she didn't notice . She took 2 steps, now she was on the edge."It's time" She told herself as she started to take a step forward, but before she could lean forward I grabbed her hand. "Stacy , please don't do it" I told her, when she realized I grabbed her hand she spun around to face me . She had emotions running through her face, she looked , scared, mad, sad and confused. "B-Bee" She said as she ran into my arms. I gave her a huge hug. Tears started to stream down her face."Why, Stacy" I asked her. She looked at me.  "i don't know, i wasn't thinking strait. But how did you know I would be here" She asked me."Well after you left the dance , I snuck out and went back to our apartment , I put on some comfy clothes and came here.Let's just say , this is my secret place , I come here to clear my head, or just escape the real world. And i needed to think more then ever" i told Stacy."Ok come on let's get out of here your freezing" i told Stacy as we climbed down the tree and walked down the grave path "Stacy, come to my apartment, we can hang and have a sleep over" I told Stacy , she nodded.After we got off the gravel path we made our way back to my apartment.

<Time skip>

I quietly opened the door to my apartment, Stacy followed me as we walked in. We froze when we saw Mitchell sitting on the couch watching tv. I forgot Mitchell might be home. "Oh my god, I'm so glade your ok" Mitchell  told me with a huge. "Stacy what happened back at the dance" Mitchell asked her. "I don't want to talk about it" She told him . I realized Mitchell was still hugging me , then "Stacy get in here" Mitchell told Stacy , Stacy smiled then came in our hug.After we let go of our hug, Mitchell went back to the couch, Stacy went to go take a shower, and I went into my room to get Stacy something to were.

Stacy's pov

bee said I could if I wanted to , so I went into her bath room and took a shower, I was really cold so the hot water felt amazing on my skin. After when I finished my shower, I wrapped a towel around my body when Be opened the door, she had one hand holding cloths and the other one covering her eyes. "Am I allowed to look" Bee asked. "Yes, you can" I said with a giggle. she uncovered her eyes and  smiled at me. "So here are a pair of PJ's I haven't used in a while, you can use them" She told me, I thanked her as she handed me the PJ's. They are blue with white dog paws in them. I smiled as i looked at myself in the mirror. i walked out of the bathroom, into Bee's room. Sh was laying on her bed checking something on her phone. "you look good in them" She told me as she sat up and walked over to me. "yeah, i can't thank you enough for everything" i tell Bee as we hug. "no problem" She told me. "Ok now let's go see what Mitchell is up to" Bee tells me as she grabs my hand and brings me into there tv room were Mitchell is watching tv. We sit down beside him. and before i knew it I fell asleep.

Hope you enjoy

Go check out my channel for all of my books

Don't forget to like and subscribe to my channel to see when I update my books.

Have a good day speedsters

From the one and only AlleyFlash