true love<3

stacy's pov

we jump up off the couch , run throw our boots on , then put out jackets on as we run down the hall.

The only place we could think of Mitchell hanging out with Sydney would be Star Bucks.

When we finally reach the Star bucks we run throw the doors and stop in our tracks.

We see, Mitchell and Sydney , sitting in a booth. Sydney looks flirty and Mitchell looks like he wants to get out of here. Then all of a sudden , Sydney leans in and goes for a kiss, but when Mitchell notices what she's doing . His eyes go wide as he slaps her right across the face.

She gasps in shock. "What the hel...." She starts but Mitchell cuts her off.

"HOW DARE YOU TRY TO KISS ME. I HAVE A GIRL FRIEND WHO I LOVE MORE THEN I'LL EVER LIKE YOU" He shouts at her. "What but we..."

"No we nothing , never talk to me again, you hoe" He hisses at her.

He gets out of the booth and walks forward, his eyes go wide as he see's me and Bee.

"bee, omg Bee, I'm so sorry its not what it looks like she tried to...." Mitchell got cut off by Bee crashing her lips into his.

It was a very romantic kiss, a couple tears came to my eyes. but i wiped them away as they go into a hug.

Bee's pov

"Bee i love you" Mitchell whispers in my ear. "i love you too" I tell him as we let go, but still holding hands. Stacy smiles as she walks over to us. "Everything ok' She asks. "More then ok" I smile. "Ok let's get out of here before Sydney comes back" Stacy giggle as we walk out of the coffee shop. Mitchell put his arm around me as we walked back to our apartment.

Stacy left soon after.

Me and Mitchell cuddled up on the couch with a good movie.

i wanted to watch The Note Book

but Mitchell was like 'no to much lovy ness'

then he said let's watch rocky then i said no.

then we agreed on Star Wars the Force Awakens (I can't wait for that movie)

I leaned on his shoulder and it was nice and romantic.

Hey speedsters it's alleyflash here and very soon is Gaming Christmas , its where i will be uploading on a couple certain days durn the Christmas time. if you did not see that in the update i did then go check it out , it has a list of all the days of Gaming Christmas.

Until next time

have a good day speedsters

from the one and only

alleyflash