The fight

Jordan's pov

So as you know last story I was telling you guys what happened in the last couple of weeks between me and the club.

We let me finish the story....

So it was my turn to fight, I walked onto the mat, and see my opponent.

Oh course, I had to get Dara.

I look into his eyes and see power.

"Three, Two, One" the coach blows his whistle and Dara was charging towards me.

I run to the side, grab him and flip him.
He lands flat on his back. But Soon enough he was on his feet,,

I ended up winning...

And I made the team !!!

I had a giant smile on my face as I walked out of the gym.
When I exited the gym I saw Sydney waiting there ....

"Hey herd you made it" She smiles at me.
"Yeah-yeah I did" I give her a wired face. "Oh cool, so I'll see you at practice" she says , waves , then walks away.

A couple days later.

So this is about the 4th practice I've been to. And the guys have been kinda nice to me.

When I walk into the gym I see Rusher, he waves his hand at me , signalling that he wants me to go over there.

A chill runs down my spine as I walk over there.

"Yo, Bayani" Rusher calls me over. "It's , Jordan" I tell him as I walk over. "Well we're calling you Bayani" Rusher tells me. I nod. "So we've been watching you fight, your pretty good, we were winding if you wanted to help us out with a prank we have on the principal" Rusher asks Me, "like what type of prank" I ask. "We have a guy who can get us , sticky, disgusting and colorful"  Mark evilly smiles. "Whoa sounds cool" I say. "Yeah we want you to join in, we need to know how much guts you have"  Dara says in a mysterious 

"Are you in, or naw" Rusher asks me. I bit my lip.

"Why not, you only live once am i right" I joke as we all laugh. "Ok meet us in the cafeteria tomorrow half an hour before everyone else, then we will show you the plan" Mark says. I nod then walk over tp the coach. 

(time skip)

I ask the teacher if i can go to the washroom, she allows me to leave. I exit the class and head for the cafeteria to meet with the boys.

I enter the room and see 1 single light is open , hovering over one of the tables. "guys ? you there" I ask as i approach the table. "Good you made it" Rusher says as i see them. "Ok so our prank is , we're going to set up this bucket , hanging over the main door leading out side of the cafeteria, so when the principle comes, it will tip all over him..." Mark explains. "and we will get it all on tap" Dara evilly smiles.........

what will happen to there prank ????

can they get away with it?????

or will it back fire and they will get suspended ?????

Hey guys it's the one and only alleyflash here !!!

how did you guys like this chapter????

sorry it's late i got really busy yesterday 

what do you think will happen next chapter ?????