Where is he?????

Bee's pov

It's lunch time and I'm sitting with my group of friends.

But I don't know where Stacy is.

Then after a while I see her walk throw the doors and her eyes look puffy.

Oh no what happened

She comes and sits beside me .
"Stay what happened" I ask her as she puts her head down on the table. She faces me "greaser's a jerk" she mutters .
"W-what happened" I ask her. "Long story short we're no longer a couple" Stacy tells me.

I gasp at the news then cover my mouth.
"Tell me your kidding" I beg
"No I'm telling the truth, he- he, he thought I was lying when I was trying to tell him about Sydney but he didn't want to believe me" She sighs.
"Wait, what about Sydney" She asks me
"You know her" Stacy asks me. "Yeah well, it's kind of a long story" I say as I run the back of my neck.
"Well then start talking" She tells me.

The bell rings

"Want to come over to my house and we can talk after school" I ask.
Stacy nods then we go our separate ways to our lockers

At the end of the day

I meet up with Stacy at her locker and she was just grabbing her bag , getting ready to go home ."ready" I ask her. "Yep let me just grab my last book" Stacy tells me as she grabs it, puts it in her bag and throws her bag on her back. "Ok let's go" Stacy smiles as we start to walk out the door.
On our walk home it was tough because it was snowing and the side walks are covered in snow.

I sigh at the thought that Spring may be still far away.
It's March for heavens sake.

As we walk in the front door to my apartment , I see a note lot on the fridge. Me and Stacy take off all our jackets and stuff then I go and check the note

Be back at 7:00
Gone to Zack's house for a project
-Love Mitchell

I smile as I read the note.
"Ok, take a seat I'll be there in a moment" I tell Stacy as I grab us two cups of hot chocolate to warm us up.

"So Stacy tell me what happened" I tell Stacy as I hand her her mug and I take a seat in the couch beside her.

"Well
(I'm not re-writing the entire fight)

Stacy finished her story and I was in tears. "S-Stacy" I stutter. I lean and and we hug. She cries my shoulder. "Stacy don't worry that jerk doesn't deserve an amazing girl like you" I Tell her. "But that's not the problem, he dumped me, for Sydney" Stacy tells me. I raise my eye brow. "Sydney is Sky, and she's, she's trying to break us up, make us feel miserable and as much as I know this isn't really real, I just can't help that Graser bumped me for that slut" Stacy says.

"How's Mitchell been" Stacy asks me out of the blue. "Oh he's been good" I tell Stacy. "Where is he" She asks me. "He said he was going to Zack's house to do a project" I tell Stacy. Her eyes grow wide with concern.
"Bee we haven't gotten a project assigned to us in over a month" Stacy tells me with concern
I grab my phone and call Zack
"Zack" I say a she answers
"Yeah" he says In a confused
"Where's Mitchell" I ask
"Mitchell I don't know where he is , sorry" Zack tell us
"It's ok talk to you later" I say as I hang up

"you know what this means" Stacy asks me. "I hope it's not what I'm thinking" I say. "He's with Sydney.....

Hey guys it's alleyflash here

How did you guys like this chapter????

If you got confused at the  last  part the then let me explain
So Mitchell said he was going to Zack(poke) house to do a project but Stacy tells Bee they haven't gotten a project in over a month and when they call Ack and he says he doesn't know where  Mitchell nips that leads them to think , the only place he could be that he'd have to lie to Bee is with Sydney.

Hope you enjoyed
Have a good day speedsters
From the one and only

Alleyflash