The Sayians Part 4: Oozaru

(Revised as of December 2016)

I ran to Goku and held him. 

"Are you alright?" I asked him frantically. 

He nodded weakly. 

"Son!" Yajirobe yelled. 

We turned to see our friend running towards us. He complimented Goku on finishing off Vegeta, but I had a feeling it wasn't over. A prideful man like that wouldn't leave so easily. 

"You should run for it while you still can," Goku told Yajirobe. "I know I can't persuade you Y/n."

He smiled at me, and I returned it. 

I replied, "Of course! I'm not gonna leave you here all by yourself!"

When Goku told him Vegeta was still alive, Yajirobe starting running away. 

"Goku. I need to ask you something," I told him.

"What is it?" 

"Can you beat this guy? You think you can win?"

"For now Y/n, I don't know. He's really strong, and I don't know what he's gonna do. We have to wait and see," he told me.

"I love you okay?" I said. "You aren't fucking leaving me any time soon." 

He pulled me too him. 

Goku said, "I know Y/n..I know." 

I wondered what was taking him so long to come down. At least Goku had some time to regain some of his strength before Vegeta came down angrier than before. Seconds later, Vegeta did the exact thing I thought of. I could basically feel the anger radiating off of him, and instinctively backed away. 

"Afraid, are you? Kakarrot's girlfriend?" He smirked. "Quivering at the sight of a Sayian elite?" 

"How many times do I have to get it through your thick skull? We aren't together. And I don't know who would ever be scared at the likes of you." I crossed my arms. 

"How dare you?!" He growled.

"Enough." Goku put his hand in front of me. "This is our fight Vegeta."

"You probably thought that blasting the moon out of the sky was enough to outsmart me, but it didn't work!" 

I blinked. "What? What the hell are you talking about?"

Goku asked, "The moon... What are you..?" 

It finally dawned on me that Vegeta still had his tail. 

Oh FUCK. I thought. Wait there's no way for the moon to appear so it's fine.

"Fine, go ahead and play the fool. Do you even know why it is that we transform at the sight of a full moon?" Vegeta asked him. 

Goku asked, "Transform?"

Vegeta grew a bright orb in his hand, and my stomach dropped.

"Sorry for keeping you waiting Kakarrot! Your death is finally underway. A low-class fighter like yourself should've known better then to challenge a super-elite like me on the battlefield!" Vegeta yelled and threw it in the air. 

How the fuck was he able to do that? There was no way anyone could create a moon.

"Burst open and intermix!" Vegeta yelled to the sky.