Frieza Part 1: Dying Wishes

(Revised February 2017)

I crossed my arms and stared at Goku.

"Why are you helping?" I asked.

I turned to Vegeta and he was staring at me.

"What?" I stared back.

He walked towards me and pinned me against the wall. My head slammed into the wall and I had to blink to see him.

"What are you?!" He yelled and glared at me.

I stared up at the ceiling then looked at him. "Look, if I knew I would fucking tell you. At this point, I'm all out of ideas. You got any?"

He seemed taken aback by my answer, but he regained himself. "You're not an Earthling. What the hell are you then?" He asked me.

"We'll have to wait and see won't we?" I cocked an eyebrow.

He looked at me and he seemed to be reluctant on letting me go, but he did it anyway.

"What is it with you and Kakarrot?" He asked with his back turned,

I replied, "He's got a wife Vegeta."

"So you aren't-" he started.

"No," I snapped, "I'm not Gohan's mother. You thought I was?"

He grunted in response.

"Why can we sense each other when we're on other planets? Why can I see you?" he asked me.

I shrugged. "I don't know. Goku and I can do it too, but it's less stronger than... this."

"What is 'this'?" Vegeta asked.

I replied, "You're still a murderer right?"

"I am. I'm a Saiyan. We are an elite warrior race bred for dominance." It seemed as if he was reciting something.

"Goku isn't like that," I objected.

"He was sent here to destroy Earth, not maintain peace," Vegeta said gruffly.

I asked, "Do Saiyans have something like this? Or this is... new?"

"If it's a shock to me, it's a shock to every Saiyan. This is unheard of, and frankly it's annoying."

I rolled my eyes and looked out the window. I furrowed my eyebrows. Why was it so dark? Someone told me Namek could never get dark. My eyes widened as I realized what was happening.

And without me?!

"What in the world is going on?!" Vegeta cried, "Why is the sky so dark?! This planet doesn't have a moon!"

We ran outside, and the dragon was enormous.
It was still a bright green like our dragon, but it was so much more muscular, and it looked ten times meaner.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!" He yelled, "It's a monster! The dragon balls are gone, and so is Kakarrot's son!"

I sprinted and flew off to the others. I could sense someone powerful coming towards our location, and I wondered who it was.

I touched down next to Gohan.

"W-Where's Vegeta?" Krillin asked.

Vegeta crashed behind us, and I didn't have to run around to know he was livid. The dragon was even bigger up close, and I had to physically close my mouth.

"You idiots! Do you have any idea what you just did?! Did you really use all the wishes?!" Vegeta yelled in Gohan's face.

I shoved him back, and protected Gohan.