Recovery: Namek Bound

(Revised February 2017)

The next day, Goku was put in the hospital with Gohan. The doctors said he would heal in three months, but Korin was making senzu beans that were set to be ready in a month. Since Gohan was in better shape than Goku, he was leaving with Krillin and Bulma in three days. I was going to stay with Goku and leave when he was finally healed.

Bulma came rushing in the room and told us to turn on the TV. We did, and some scientists found the spaceship Vegeta came in. I was conflicted on the idea of seeing him again. Bulma had something in her hand, and when she pressed a button, the spaceship blew up.

I whipped around. "Bulma!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry!" She yelled back.

Goku said, "This is a problem. I don't think I can get there with the Nimbus."

I sighed. Mr. Popo appeared at the window and we all jumped.

"Someone come with me. There's a spaceship," he told us quietly.

Since Goku and I were the only ones who had met Mr. Popo, Goku explained who he was. Everyone, Chi Chi, Bulma, Krillin, Gohan, and Master Roshi, finally calmed down. We all agreed Bulma would go because she was the one only one smart enough and she knew about spaceships. She then disappeared with Mr. Popo.

It took a while, but when they returned, they wanted to go back to Kami's spaceship. Mr. Pop wasn't going with them, but he wanted to teach Bulma and Krillin Namekian for the trip.

Gohan spoke, "I want to go too."

"Gohan," Chi Chi said, "Now is hardly the time for making jokes."

"It's not a joke. I really wanna go with them."

They started yelling at each other, and I took that was my cue to wait outside.

Chi Chi and the Ox King walked out, and she turned to me.

"I'm sorry," I told her.

She snapped, "Are you? My son is a punk! My husband is always almost getting himself killed, and so are you!"

I hugged her, and she sagged in my arms.

"And they'll both come back to you alive," I told her.

"They better!" She yelled after we stopped hugging.

I smiled as they walked away. Everyone else piled out of the room, and I took it as my turn to enter - leaving Goku and I alone.

"Goku, you're staring at me like I'm crazy. What is it?" I asked.

"You and Vegeta," he said and looked at me, "You're forgetting we can read each other's minds."

I stared at him. "Stop reading it."

"Sorry! I had to, you seemed so worried."

"What did you hear?"

"You were wondering when you were gonna see him again. You never told me why you let him go," Goku said.

I looked away.

"Y/n," he said.

I closed my eyes and confessed, "I felt something with him. I don't know what it was and it was something. And it's weird because I've never felt that before, so if we ever meet him again, I'm gonna figure it out."

"You like him don't you?"

"Abosolutely not," I said and crossed my arms.

He started to get out of his bed.