Unveiled Lies

(Revised June 2017)

I felt for everyone's energies, and it seemed they were all at Roshi's house, so I transported there. I immediately bent my back to dodge a fist.

"Where are my kids?" I asked Chi Chi.

Chi Chi sighed and replied, "They're inside. Can you hear now? Where's Goku?"

"I don't know where Goku or Vegeta are. Akiko?! Tsuneo?"

"Mommy!"

I turned around and my kids came at me. Tears fell from my eyes as I enveloped them in a hug.

"Why did he do that?" Akiko asked.

She looked like she was about to cry, and my heart broke.

I ran my hands through her black hair.

"I don't know," I whispered.

Tsuneo gasped, "You're bleeding!"

I nodded vaguely. "I'm fine; I won't let anyone hurt you guys, okay?"

"What about daddy? Where is he?" He asked me.

I shook my head. "I don't know. I'm sorry."

Akiko hugged me and cried. I strongly held her in my arms as tears fell down my face.

"I'm sorry," I whispered to them.

"Hey guys!" Goku said.

I didn't turn around.

"Goku," Krillin asked, "where the hell have you been?!"

"I dropped Vegeta off someplace he would cool down," he answered.

Bulma asked, "Well where the hell is he?"

... Meanwhile in Antarctica...

Painful wind and red snow slapped Vegeta awake. His entire soul felt cold and not even his rage could heat him up. Vegeta held his head and turned around. Penguins were huddled together a few feet away from him, and his white boots were resting on ice. He sighed and tried to think of his mission. All he wanted to do was change the future; now it was going to play out just like the lady warned him. Of course Vegeta didn't want to kill all those innocent people; those days were behind him. But where was he?

... Back at Roshi's...

"Tell us," Akiko said when she pulled away and wiped her face.

I replied, "You're only six."

"Turning seven soon!" Tsuneo pointed out.

I sighed and held their hands. "Come, I have much to tell you."

Chi Chi asked, "Y/n, are you sure you want to do this?"

I clenched my jaw and turned around. "Yes."

I took my children outside, and they sat in the sand staring at the waves ebb at the sand.

"I met your father on Earth twelve years ago. He came to take over this planet with his friend and ruin it for the benefit of a tyrant, Frieza. Those men in that house and I fought against them because we love our home. Of course, Vegeta and his friend did not succeed, and we travelled to another planet called Namek to find the Dragon Balls," I explained.

They gasped, "Another planet?!"

I grinned and nodded. "Yes, we traveled there once we got word that Vegeta and Frieza were there. I met your father again, and we realized we had a special connection due to my lineage."