Who the Fuck Are You?

(Revised June 2017)

I gasped and shot up. I frantically looked around and realized I was in a red and black room. The furniture looked very unused and new, and the place gave me and eerie vibe. I looked down and realized I was on a comfy unused bed.

"Ah, you're awake," a woman said.

I whirled around, and she had long curly hair that draped over and around her body. The woman had high cheek bones and brown eyes that held security; she was a woman you didn't mess with. But neither was I.

"Who are you?" I asked. "Where am I?"

She replied, "No need to worry. Your mother sent me." The woman plopped herself down on the queen size bed.

I stared at her. "What?" I whispered.

"Well the queen has to rule a planet; she just can't drop by whenever she pleases," she said in a thick accent, "Now, about this Majin Buu."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Queen? What are you talking- no. Who the fuck are you? Why am I here?"

"Of course," she sighed, "I knew you would be hostile. I am-" she said something that S, "but you can call me Shun. And it's a sad thing I had to be the first to tell you you were a princess."

I asked, "Princess to what?"

"Edera of course. No time for that," Shun swooshed her hands and stared at me. "Listen to me. You have lost all your memories after Namek. The last thing you remember is being transported to Earth after the Namekian dragon... whatever, anyway, seems like they could not get to you, so they went after the man..." She furrowed her eyebrows at me. "Vegeta! That is his name. Aw, he is your mate. Finding one is so rare these days; good for you. Of course! I could not figure out why they took your memories until just now." Shun was across the room immediately, pacing. "They want to leave you defenseless. You do not know what powers you hold inside you, therefore Majin Buu can easily defeat you, steal your energy, and move on! It's their first step in eliminating all their threats!"

"I still have my memories," I told her.

She turned around to look at me and clapped her hands together.

"That is because you are not awake yet," she said with a smirk.

I asked, "Why are you happy about this?"

"I am not," Shun sighed, "You are the only one capable of bringing Ederians back into existence. We need you alive."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Aren't you guys a demonic race?"

She laughed. "Not a demonic race, the demonic race. We were the ones who created chaos and strife throughout this galaxy and many others."

"The fuck? Why would I ever willingly bring you back?" I asked and got off the bed.

Her hand was at my throat and she slammed me into the wall. My eyes widened as I gripped her arm.

"You are wondering how you did not see me coming, huh? Your speed might be a shock to the humans, but I assure you mine is greater than yours will ever be. And who said you would do anything willingly?" She asked with a smirk.

I groaned, "It's gonna be really nice killing you."

"I would like to see you try," she said and let me go.

I glared at her.

"You can stay here until you wake up tomorrow, but you will not remember anything once you exit this room," she said as she flowed around the room.