Buu Part 1: A Gut Wrenching Death

(Revised June 2017)

Y/n watched as Vegeta flew away in disbelief; she paced and bit her lip.

"Okay, Goku is dead, I have two children with Vegeta, and another woman has another child with him. How the fuck did that happen? Anyway, if Gohan was five when I last saw him and he's eighteen now, I've lost twelve years which puts me around thirty-eight. Oh my Kami, I'm THIRTY-EIGHT!" She yelled in the air; Y/n ran her hands through her hair and continued again. "Okay, so Goku's dead–yes I already said that, ugh– Vegeta's still evil, and are we together or..? I haven't seen Piccolo or-"

A shiver ran down her spine, and she whipped around.

Krillin.

Y/n flew to where his power had surged, but she only found a short man holding his chest.

"Hey... are you alright?" She asked him.

He turned around and her jaw dropped.

"Oh my Kami, you grew out your hair," Y/n said.

Krillin asked, "What? You said that to me the first time you saw me."

Y/n's POV:

"I lost my memories, dude, I don't remember the past twelve years."

"Twelve- what?" Krillin asked.

I replied, "I know. Why were you screaming?"

"You okay Krillin?"

I turned around, and a mini-Goku was staring at me.

"You!" I pointed. "How did you get here?"

"We flew; duh," a boy next to mini-Goku said.

I looked at him and gasped. "Oh my Kami, Bulma had a kid?! But with who?! Wait wait, why are... you two here? And why aren't you okay?" I turned back to Krillin.

"Uh this Dabura guy spit on me and turned me into stone," he said.

I asked, "What now?"

"Yeah, he must be talking about the guy that just got eaten up," Mini-Goku told Bulma's son.

The boy said with his arms crossed, "Well duh, I bet his powers probably wore off when he got turned into a cookie. That's why Krillin's back to-"

His eyes widened and I stared at him. Did he just say... cookie?

"Oh no," he continued, "You know what that means."

Krillin asked, "What's wrong, Trunks?"

I thought, Trunks? His name sounds familiar.

Trunks floated into the air.

"Oh, I know, Trunks knocked over Piccolo's statue and broke him," Mini-Goku said.

Krillin gasped, and I chuckled.

"Piccolo will be fine," I said with a smile.

Trunks came back down with a sad look on his face. "We have to keep this a secret, okay?"

"Keep what a secret?" Piccolo asked.

I grinned up at him, and a wave of anger suddenly hit me. I flew up into the sky and immediately shot back down. I peaked over the rocks as my mate was standing in front of a pink blob and next to a small person. Something stirred within me, and I finally felt the massive energy bouncing off of the... blob.