In the Chamber

(Revised April 2017)

My first time in the chamber was extremely different from the second time I went in. I had to control everything and just focus on training with the two Saiyans instead of training with one person.

I only used my full power when they were asleep or knocked out because I didn't want to harm either of them. I concentrated my energy and levitated a few feet off the ground.

I changed in a second; my black hair draped around my face, my eyes turned red, and my entire body surrounded in a red aura. I shot out my arms.

"DAKVAN CAMA!" I screamed.

A red blast shot forth from my hands and exploded once it got far enough away from me. My hair flew back as debris from the floor passed by me. Anything that got too close was disintegrated by my aura.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!" Vegeta yelled.

I jumped and turned around. Vegeta was on the ground, staring at me.

I floated down to him and powered down.

"Did anything hit you?" I asked him.

He growled, "No."

What is it then? I asked him.

I'll never be good enough! Someone always has to one up me!

Vegeta....

No! I need to get stronger. No more sleeping; pure training. I need to beat Kakarrot.

I said softly, "Honey, you'll die like that."

He quickly looked at me.

"What?" I asked. "What did I say?"

He turned away and I caught his arm.

"You need to learn how to stop doing that," I told him.

He responded, "I've been doing things on my own for a very long time; I don't need to learn anything new."

"You're not alone anymore."

He stared at me for a minute, and I opened my mouth to speak; he pressed his lips against mine and I held his face. When we pulled away, his arms were looped around my back.

"I need to train," he said gruffly.

I forced myself to walk away from him.

When I got into Vegeta's room, Trunks was sitting in his bed.

I started, "He-"

"That energy," he cut me off, "I've never felt anything like it before. What are you?"

Do you really wanna know? I thought.

He seemed to be scared of me, and I didn't like that; I sat quietly on his bed.

"Are you injured?" I asked him.

He replied, "What?"

I pressed my hand to his side.

"I can smell the blood from here," I said while healing him. "You've got a blind spot, make sure nobody else finds out about it."

Trunks whispered, "How are you doing that?"

"I'm a hybrid," I explained. "Half Ederian, half Saiyan. Ironically, both races are extinct. An Ederian is a demon who has many abilities; they were strong and feared by many people. I still don't know what happened to their planet. Oh, and you can't tell anyone I can heal people."