Buu Part 5: Belly of the Beast

(Revised July 2017)

"Is she alive?"

"Of course she's alive."

"Well how can we know for certain?"

"Because I'd be dead!"

"Are you sure she's o-"

"I don't think I'll see one day where you two idiots are bickering," Y/n said with her eyes closed.

She opened her eyes and gasped; her hand flew to her chest as Vegeta frantically stared at her.

"What? What is it?" He asked.

She replied, "Where are we?"

"Somewhere inside of Buu," Goku answered, and Y/n looked up at him.

She held her head. "Wait wait... what happened to Vegito?"

"We split after the barrier dissolved," Vegeta explained gruffly. "Come on, I want to find my way out of this place."

He helped his mate up, and the three of them walked through Buu's insides.

Y/n quickly noticed the missing jewelry. "Where are the earrings?"

"Being the idiot he is, Vegeta crushed his," Goku explained.

Y/n immediately swatted both. "What the fuck? Why didn't you two kill Buu when you had the chance?"

"Ugh! I'm going to find the others," Vegeta said as he stormed off.

Y/n asked, "Do you think we'll see our kids again?"

Goku looked down at her. "Honestly, I don't know. I-"

"Come here!" Vegeta yelled.

Goku and Y/n sprinted over to Vegeta, and two pods came into view; Y/n gasped in relief once she saw who was inside them.

"Trunks and Goten!" She murmured, "But where are the others?"

Vegeta said, "With me."

He had the pods of Piccolo and Gohan with him, but she searched further and found her children. She squealed in delight and ripped them from the pods. Her twins fell into her arms, and Y/n kissed their foreheads.

"I never wanted the two of you in any of this. I'm so sorry," she said against their heads. "But we're all gonna make it out of here alive; I promise."

Y/n walked back to the two Saiyans with her twins in her arms, and she gave them the Look™ once she saw what they were debating.

"No. No! You can honestly not possibly even be thinking of bringing that back with us! Leave him and let's go," she said to the pair.

"But you weren't there," Goku tried with her, "Buu changed. This one battled the purple one so he'd stop killing people. The Buu out there is our enemy, not this one."

Y/n cried, "What?! They're the same pers- Something's wrong."

Vegeta asked, "What?"

"She's right."

We all swirled around to find Buu... inside Buu.

Vegeta whispered, "How the hell..."

"You guys would never harm your precious friends... would you?" Buu asked with a smirk.

Two strong fists slammed into Y/n's chest; she lurched back and fell to one knee. When she looked up, her children were staring at her with green eyes.

Goku started, "See Vegeta we should've never-"

Y/n yelled over Goku and slammed her fists into the twins' stomachs. Blood dripped from their mouth and they went limp in her arms. She slung their bodies over her shoulder and noticed Goku defeated the others. Before she could do anything, Vegeta yelled.

"I'll tear this fat blob off! Then we'll see what you really are!" Vegeta yelled as he held the first Buu in the pod.

"NO!" Buu screamed, "You can't do that! I won't be myself anymore. Please, just leave it!"

Y/n had an extremely bad feeling that someone who killed billions was absolutely terrified of losing his identity. What would happen if the first Buu wasn't attached?

Vegeta took one look at her and yanked Buu free. The walls shook, and the Buu in front of them screamed in pain. The first Buu melted into the current Buu, and Y/n looked around frantically.

"Get them; go!" She instructed.

She flew until she found a hole and zoomed through it. It turned out to be one of the holes in his head, and she was happy to finally be on Earth again in her normal size. Goku and Vegeta immediately followed her out, and they grew back to size with the two people they had too. The men set their people down, but Y/n kept a tight grip on her children.

As they turned around, Buu changed his shape until he was the height of a child with black eyes. She didn't know why, but that form of Buu envoked the most unease in her.

"Ha! What can he do? He's nothing more than a child!" Vegeta scoffed.

Vegeta, I swear to Kami. Y/n sighed.

Kid Buu looked up at the sky for a while, and the Saiyan stared at him. Suddenly, he shot a small ki blast towards the planet. Goku gasped, and Vegeta deflected it.

"Are you crazy? At least fight us before trying to destroy the planet!" Vegeta yelled at Buu.

Buu turned towards us and his smile broadened so wide it sent shivers down Y/n's spine. He zoomed into the sky and raised his hand.

"Don't do it!" Goku yelled.

A giant energy ball formed out of his hand, and Y/n set her children down before creating a giant one herself. They both fired at the same time, but Buu's was much stronger than Y/n's. Y/n immediately grabbed her children, and looked at the Saiyans. The three of them sped away and something latched onto Goku's foot. Before he could react, the six of them transported to a place unknown.

*~*~*~*~*

Heyo! Six outta eleven. Almost there. DID ANYONE ELSE WATCH THE TEEN WOLF SEASON 5B PREMIERE OMFG MY BABY STILES! Anyway I promised eleven and I'll give you eleven. I love you all thanks for positive comments and views! Xx -Jenni

Lmfao its so crazy bc now its the 6b premiere and i only 25% care about stiles and teen wolf wow. Also, if any of you like bleach you should check out my bleach fanfiction ya know :) (july 11 2017) also two in a row wow