Y/n vs Cell: Death

(Revised May 2017)

Cell's laugh echoed again. "Finally! Since Y/n finally decided to power up, here's a little gift from me!"

I couldn't see what he was doing from the ground, but soon seven blue things rose out of the ground. My eyes widened as mini Cells manifested from the ground with claws and angry faces. There were seven Z fighters... and seven mini Cells. The mini Cells were much stronger than I anticipated; Krillin was tortured, Yamcha's arm broke, Tien and Goku were thrown, and Piccolo fell easily. Only Trunks and Vegeta could keep up with the Cells.

"Cell enough! This is our battle!" I yelled at him.

He smirked. "Maybe we'll increase the power on Vegeta's?"

He held out a finger, and the Cell that was fighting Vegeta punched him in the head. My head rocked back with the force of it, and I stumbled. Immediately, I got in front of Vegeta and stopped the mini Cell attack. I didn't even bother starting with red, I went straight to blue. As my hand clamped on the fist, it started heating up and the Cell panicked.

I punched it once in the face and it disintegrated. My fist plummeted through chest of the one fighting Cell, and I ripped it apart from the inside out. I killed all the Cells in under a minute.

"Is this what you wanted?" I asked as I walked towards Cell.

My elbow slammed into his stomach and blood spluttered out his mouth; when he slowly bent over, I slammed my elbow into his back. He began to fall on the floor, and I kicked him up into the sky. I punched behind me, and Cell's face dented in.

"Finish him now!" Goku yelled at me.

I ignored Goku and continued to fight Cell; I got behind him and ripped his wings off. Something kicked my face, and I didn't move. I turned to the attacker, and another mini Cell looked at me with a horrified expression.

"Aw, you don't have to be scared. You have to be terrified," I said with a smile.

My fist plowed through its head, and it fell to the floor. I turned back to Cell and his wings were back.

I turned my head. "Isn't this what you wanted?"

I closed my eyes and felt the blue around me intensify. I held out my hands, and my blue aura manifested around them.

"Da-se't ouyi ganreja maneku," I whispered. "Qo'm sadrej wersn caxsa."

As I spoke, the blue around my hands created an orb, and it got bigger in seconds.

"W-what are you doing?" Cell asked. "Stop it!"

When he came at me, I hurled it at him with a scream. The smoke cleared, and I painfully realized he was regenerating. I was on top of the hill in a second; I helped all my fallen friends up, and turned to the two standing Saiyans.

"You two need to fly the rest of them out of here, okay?" I told them.

Vegeta said, "What? No! Don't be stupid; I'm not leaving you."

"Yes." I nodded. "You are, you have to. Trunks you're not even from this timeline; make sure you get home to your real mother."

Trunks responded, "We're not leaving you. What are you planning to do?"

"I wasn't asking. I haven't died during my entire duration on Earth; there are no boundaries when it comes to me. I can be regenerated easily, it's fine."

"You aren't dying," Vegeta said.

I ran my hands through my hair, frustrated.

"I-"

"YOU WANT TO KILL ME?!" Cell screamed, "I'LL BLOW THE WHOLE PLANET!"

I whirled around. "What?!" I shrieked.

Cell's body started to expand, and I darted in front of him.

"One step closer and I'll blow!" He taunted.

I frantically looked around and forced myself to calm down.

You can do it. You can do it. You can do it. I repeated to myself.

I held out my hands, and my blue aura surrounded them; I shoved it around Cell and created a force field around him.

"He'll still take the planet with him." Someone said next to me and I turned to look at the speaker. It was Goku, but he was in Super Saiyan form. "I have to go," he said and stared down at me with a smile. "Goodbye."

I asked, "What? What the fuck are you talking about?"

He blasted through the force field, and I was shot back. I immediately created another one, and realized Goku was now inside with Cell. A cold sensation ran over me, and my bones felt like they were doused with winter.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I screamed at him.

It's alright, Y/n. I have to do this.

I yelled at him, You don't! Y-y-you can't come back; you've already died twice! My force field works I promise.

I know, but I can't risk the Earth blowing up with everyone on it. Goodbye, Y/n. I'll see you soon.

I screamed, "NO!"

My best friend vanished with Cell, and a huge explosion blew me back. My head collided with a rock, and I held it in pain. I punched the rock and screamed in agony.

I pressed my bloody hands to the sides of my head.

I racked my brain. Where would he take Cell? Where would he take Cell? The same place I used to escape!

I imagined King Kai's place in my mind and closed my eyes; when I opened them I was still where I was before.

Okay, that's weird. How about the end of Snake Road?

I tried one more time, and I was standing on the snake's head, looking out into the vastness of yellow clouds. I looked to the corner where King Kai's small yellow planet should have been, and there was nothing there.

A sob escaped my throat, and I collasped to the floor.

I had done it.

I had killed my best friend.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

This broke my heart writing the last part 😭. I love you all. Do you want chapters about Y/n coping with his death and her w/ Vegeta or just skipping to Buu? Cuz I wanna write the coping and Vegeta chapters. Love you! Xx. (2015)

I didn't get into AP Lit, but I got into AP US History, and they cancelled astronomy so now I have to take physics. The seniors are graduating tomorrow so I'm gonna sob vehemently for hours. I'm also becoming a junior on friday, but I have to take six finals before that. Depression makes things a bajillion times harder; I never wanna fucking do anything. (5/26/17) *oH YEAH! HAHA you guys got an early taste of Ederian!!