The Ederians 6: The Ultimate Battle

(Revised August 2017)

I slapped my twin awake. She woke up with her teeth bared, and I wrapped my hands around her jaw.

"You're tired," she laughed.

I smirked, "And you're seconds from your grave."

"I'll do this before I go though," she said and vanished.

I elbowed the space next to me and caught her in a chokehold. She tried clawing for my eyes, but I let her go, twisted her arm, and wrenched. I threw her arm away fro m me as she screamed in pain. I looked to the sky in annoyance.

"Are you done?" I asked with my arms crossed.

The evil me yelled, "How?! We're exactly the same speed; we have exactly the same strength! How are you defeating me?!"

"You see... that's what got you." I pointed at her. "You can have all the power, but it means nothing if you don't have the drive. You hurt one of the people I care most in this universe I'm damned to walk on forever. You murdered a Kai. You slaughtered an entire town. I will end you, even if it means losing my life in the process."

"I'll kill them all then!" She said and threw a blast downward.

The blast ricocheted and exploded next to us.

"Wha-" she asked breathlessly.

I yelled, "Now!"

I grabbed her in a chokehold, and Vegeta blasted a hole through our hearts. The woman vomitted out black blood before disintegrating into ash in front of me, and I fell backwards.

"Hey, hey," Vegeta said as he held me in his arms.

I breathed, "It's alright. It's-"

"No, no. I can't-"

"Yes, you can." I nodded. "Just let me heal like a human. You probably won't since you never listen to a word I say."

He chuckled as he ran his thumb over my cheek.

"I won't die; I promise," I told him and squeezed my eyes shut.

Tears plopped onto my face and I looked up at my husband.

"Hey," I said softly and raised my hand to touch his face. "I lo-"

My eyes closed.

The barrier around the world disintegrated. Vegeta felt his heart throb, but he could see her skin slowly, but surely, forming together to repair the damage he inflicted. The husband held his wife close to him as he swayed with her in his arms. Time seemed to stop, and it felt like the Dragon Balls took forever to arrive.

"No!" The Queen screamed and slammed her hands onto the table. "I'll just do it my-"

She gasped as a golden blade pierced her heart; Shun stood behind her with a glare in her eyes.

"I always knew it was going to be you," the Queen of the Ederians hissed.

Shun replied, "You used to be a compassionate, benevolent, person. I loved you. But over the centuries, your heart has hardened. Thraskid, your reign is over."

"You cannot kill me."

"But I can nullify you."

Thraskid gasped, "N-"

With another golden sword, the Ederian sliced off the Queen's head.

Shun walked out of the room and stared at the Ten Guards.

"You all answer to me now," Shun declared.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

2016:

All the information you need to know about me is in my last post. The next chapter is the last chapter for this book. I'm so proud of this, and like I said: thank you to all who stuck by it. I revised this whole book a few days before, that's why I didn't post any chapters. I LOVE YOU ALL MUAH! -Jenni (I used Scallison bc they both die in each other's arms ;-;)

2017:

I've been writing for over two hours. I really missed writing ya know. But, my busy ass never had a break. I literally only planned the start of this Ederian arc and here we are. I love you all so so so so much <3 also Y/n isn't dead and that's why Vegeta isn't dying. It just feels like he slowly is. Also this isn't really a badass battle is it? (: (August 14, 2017)