Frieza Part 3: Resurrection

(Revised February 2017)

"I was raised on Earth but I'm a Saiyan as well! And for all the Saiyans you've killed as well as the people of Namek! I'm gonna take you down!" Goku yelled.

Frieza sighed, "Whatever you say."

"Let's get out of here quickly," I heard Piccolo say, "We'll only be in the way!"

Gohan came to me. "Y/n," he said, "we have to go."

"I'm staying," I told him.

"You'll be killed!" Gohan pleaded.

I replied, "I told your mother I would protect you all, and I'm going to stand by that. If Goku can't defeat him, I will."

Gohan hugged me. "Please come back to us."

"Of course," I said, kissed his forehead, and smiled down at him.

I nodded at Piccolo and they flew off. The fight began as they started throwing Ki blasts at each other. I sat down on the floor, and Goku went underwater; I smirked at his tactics. Frieza shot in after in, and Goku kicked him onto the floor. Frieza used telekinesis to throw rocks at Goku; my best friend got caught in the trap so I blasted Freeza.

"Who?! Oh. It's you. You little monkey, stay out of this!" Frieza roared.

I snapped, "You destroyed Planet Vegeta, but somehow you've fought three Saiyans in less than an hour."

"Three?" Goku asked.

I crossed my arms. "I'm somehow half-Saiyan."

"What?!" He yelled.

I nodded because it hurt doing anything else. Frieza and Goku landed on the ground, and Goku threw his shirt at me. They started fighting, but I knew both were significantly holding back. Frieza bumped his power up to fifty percent, and got the upper hand on Goku.

In the pod, I realized I had surpassed Goku. I wasn't a lot stronger, but there was at least some sort of gap. I was the strongest Saiyan alive, and I didn't know what that entailed. If Vegeta ever came back to life and found out, he'd probably throw a hissy fit.

Goku used Kaio-Ken times twenty, and gained the upper hand again. His huge blast didn't even faze Frieza, and Goku was forced to use the spirit bomb.

Frieza allowed Goku to stand there for a while, but he quickly threw Goku around to stop him. I couldn't do anything. It seemed like every minute that ticked by, my limbs got heavier and heavier. The pod had nothing on this type of weight.

Piccolo came out of nowhere, and did what I envisioned myself doing. He kicked the villain into the water, allowing Goku more time to finish the spirit bomb. When Frieza came out of the water, Goku hurled the bomb at him. He struggled against it, but was ultimately absorbed by it. A crater stood in his place, and I immediately felt uneasy.

Piccolo brought Goku to me, and I hugged my best friend. I looked over his shoulder at Krillin. I was instantly filled with worry.

"Krillin," I asked quietly, "What's wrong?"

He stammered, "I-it's Frieza!"

He pointed at the mass murderer, and without any explanation, Frieza blasted Piccolo in the heart.

I screamed, "No!"

"PICCOLO!" Gohan yelled.

I let Goku go and he stood in front of me.

"The three of you, run now! There's a spaceship close by. Take Bulma, and get as far away as you can!" Goku yelled to us.

Krillin retorted, "You think we'll just leave you here?!"