The Ederians 3: Unlimited Temper

(Revised August 2017)

"Where the hell did she go?" Vegeta yelled angrily.

Chi Chi snapped, "How are we supposed to know?"

"Is everyone else confused as to who that weird lady was?" Trunks asked.

"Yeah, Chaotzu and I don't do this anymore, you guys can have fun. Cake tastes great though," Tien said. He walked out of the house with Chaotzu.

Oolong nodded. "I don't wanna be served on a grill tonight, so I think that's my cue to leave."

Goku said, "That had to be an Ederian."

"But Y/n said they were extinct," Piccolo reminded him.

"Guys," Krillin replied, "Space is huge; they could all still be alive."

Akiko asked, "You mean we're not alone?"

"I'm afraid you're not."

Everyone in the room turned around, and the Kais were staring at them gravely.

"What are you all doing here?" Goku asked.

"I'm afraid you're all in terrible danger from here on out. You might want to all come with us," King Kai told them.

Everyone threw a glance around before allowing Kibito Kai to transport them.

"Is this like Buu?" Gohan asked.

Kibito Kai answered, "Much more sinister."

"How?" Chi Chi cried.

"Because this is a race we know little to nothing about," King Kai explained. "Their very existence alone goes against the laws of nature, and it's a miracle Y/n is alive. From what Y/n and I pieced together in our three years, it seems like she will continue to live for millenniums because she simply cannot die."

Vegeta snapped, "What the hell does that mean?"

"It means, Y/n will have to watch you all die while she stays and looks the same forever. No matter how much Saiyan is within her, her Ederian genes override and overpower everything," Old Kai said.

Bulma asked, "Why are you acting like she can be split apart? She's both Ederian and Saiyan."

"Because I have a feeling Ederian genes override everything."

Kibito Kai continued, "We sensed another Ederian on Earth, one less significantly powerful than the one we encountered four years ago, but still immensely strong. There may be a planet full of them farther than the Namekians, but we can't know for certain."

"An entire planet?" Gohan asked.

"Yes. That is why the Earth is in more danger than it's ever faced, and this is only the beginning. Y/n is the only person strong enough to defeat even one, and she is gone."

"She's not gone!" Akiko yelled. "... She's just lost. And we can find her."

"I'm afraid we can't," Old Kai said.

Vegeta asked, "Your friend can teleport anywhere he wants, and you can't find Y/n?"

"He'd need to know their exact location; he can't teleport to nothing," Goku said.

"Not helping, Kakarrot."

"You said this planet was in danger? How?" Piccolo asked.

King Kai revealed, "Y/n is the heir to the Ederian throne. Her mother has been the queen of the Ederians for over two millennia. If they are taking her now, it must mean she's finally come of age to inherit it."

"But Y/n would never–"

"But what if she didn't have a choice?" Kibito Kai asked.

"I'm sorry, what?" Trunks asked, "That doesn't make sense; why wouldn't she?"

Goten added, "Yeah!"

"Because Ederians have mind control. It's just like what they did to Vegeta," King Kai said.

"What? No one's done anything to me."

"Because they wiped your memory."

Vegeta pinched the bridge of his nose. "Is there anything else you want to fucking tell me?"

"Wherever Y/n went, she might not come back out the same," King Kai told him.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"I never thought I'd see the day when you'd manipulate your own daughter."

Shun opened her eyes and stared at her queen. Her queen continued to press buttons and check on Y/n, unconsciously strapped down to a chair, every five seconds.

"She was brainwashed by those disgusting humans. This is why I stay away from that primitive rock called Earth. I need to make her see who she is," the queen insisted.

Shun shrugged. "She's your daughter."

"I have not known her for her entire life, aksugnugal." The queen turned to stare at her bodyguard. "She cannot be my daughter unless I know she truly stands with me."

Shun stared at her with crossed arms and made up her mind.

*~*~*~*~*~*

"It's been two days," Akiko snapped. "Where is my mother?"

King Kai replied, "We don't know! Where would we even know where to start? Nobody knows anything."

"I'm going to go look," Vegeta declared.

"What?" Old Kai started, "You can't—"

Kibito Kai gasped.

"What is it? Have you found something?" King Kai asked.

Kibito Kai snapped, "I was right! More like she found us."

"What?" Vegeta asked and practically ran over to Kibito Kai.

Vegeta froze as he saw the white orb.

"Is it our mom?" Tsuneo asked worriedly.

Vegeta barked, "Take me, now."

"No! We're going with you!" Akiko yelled.

"You can't handle it," Vegeta told her, "Your emotions will only get in the way."

She screamed, "And yours won't?! I'm tired of you old people telling me I can't fight!"

Everyone stared at her.

"Let's go," Kibito Kai said.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

had a funeral today, head lowkey hurts, and the KKK and Nazis are running around America. Don't you love the 1940's? sorry this is so short i had to have a cliffhanger. love u all. oh im non binary so please don't refer me as queen :) (August 12, 2017)